Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
What does a successful Test Engineer, Staff do?
- We are looking for creative and skilled people who are passionate and motivated to help deliver quality products.
- You will work with our highly skilled team in an agile environment to support a growing internet banking platform. You’ll have the chance to learn about the financial industry while utilizing your Java, Selenium, Appium, SQL skills.
- Effectively represent the QA team and develop relationships across multiple internal departments / teams and contributes to customer satisfaction through quality delivery.
- Experience with designing, implementing and maintaining automated solutions
- Taking part in peer reviews, participating in design sessions, code reviews and where applicable provides direction and guidance to team members for automation principles.
- Continuously focuses on and develops professional skills and masters new emerging tools / techniques
- Continually improve coverage of automated regression tests.
- Build and improve CI/CD pipelines to ensure efficient testing and deployment processes
- Create and maintain QE environments and test-data
- Experience with API testing, cloud-based services, micro services, mobile applications is an added advantage
- Results oriented team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail, self- starter and ability to motivate self and coworkers.
- Must have excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Associates degree in equivalent course of study
- 4+ years proven QA experience
- Architect™ from Fiserv is an open services platform with robust configuration capabilities that gives financial institutions the control and flexibility to create distinct digital experiences.
- We are looking to fill critical testing roles that allow us to ensure the quality of the product, technical solutions and services developed for financial institutions.
- Exposure to projects for the leading payment-processing provider in Financial Technology space as well as experience working with existing and emerging technologies will provide candidates with career growth and core competency development.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Knowledge of automation tools, Git, Swagger, Jira, Postman/SoapUI
- iOS/Android testing
Who We Are: Architect from Fiserv is a single, end-to-end digital banking solution for retail and business that gives financial institutions the control and flexibility to quickly respond to consumer and business needs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.