You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Technical Consulting Analyst do?
The Technical Analyst is a vital role at Fiserv Output Solutions that significantly contributes to its overall business success. You are responsible for building the technology for our integration services. Your work will influence the success of companies across the world. Members of our Technology team are specialists in the field, working to evaluate and improve today's systems while building tomorrow's. You are responsible for onboarding and rolling out of new clients on our standard integration platform. You will also be responsible for early engagement with Project/Implementation managers from other Fiserv teams and/or clients, identify/help clear roadblocks, negotiate deadlines, define priorities with implementation engineers, and manage risks. If you are a self-motivated individual to apply technical expertise, problem solving, project management and relationship leadership skills then we would love to see you apply!
As a Technical Consulting Analyst, you can look forward to:
- Provide software support and implementations for Fiserv’s clients via telephone, e-mail, and web-based contact channels.
- Deliver professional and timely client/internal communications regarding current implementation/support cases.
- You will thoroughly prioritize and detail all product and support related activities. You will develop and maintain a full grasp of Fiserv products and services and stay abreast of relevant industry trends and standard methodologies.
- Handle mission critical projects including client training before, during and after implementation.
- Analyze Network issues understand the flows and dependencies and discuss it with the Network engineers.
- Accountable for driving production incidents to resolution, by analyzing and coordinating with the required parties.
- Discuss technical issues with business analysts and developers.
- Recreate problem locally and able to debug the code to identify underlying defects. Perform technical evaluation of the defects.
- Understand the impact of changes across the application.
- Remaining engaged through the implementation of the solution for respective clients to make sure the application is implemented as planned while engaging with the organization to remove barriers to a successful roll out.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- 5 years experience with client implementations / services, dealing with internal and external clients
- Strong self-motivation with excellent time leadership skills, including ability to work on time sensitive projects to meet deliverables by expected due date.
- Analytical skills to assess client business need, identify solutions, and manage requirements.
- Work on multiple projects in parallel.
- Solid Project Management skills and a technical capability. Analytical skills to assess client business need, identify solutions, and handle requirements.
- Manage priorities within and across projects based on a faced paced culture while continuing to focus on quality deliverables.
The travel requirements will be minimal (less than 5%). However, there may be business needs for travel (to client locations and other Fiserv locations) and hence some flexibility is expected.
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, finance, IT and/or related field
- Knowledge of business methods and practices in the financial services industry is highly desirable.
Who We Are:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.