Technical Account Manager, Advisory
The Enterprise Technology Group (ETG) delivers technical leadership, shared services and infrastructure for Fiserv’s operating divisions. ETG’s Professional Services Delivery team is accountable for the strategic relationship with Fiserv’s business units overseeing operational quality, “build” delivery, financial performance and risk management related to critical infrastructure support. The Technical Account Manager is the primary contact for technical support with the business unit. This position works across service delivery, engineering and operations to improve operational quality and stability.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Drive high-quality operational performance for clients through effective and proactive incident, problem and change management processes Documents and maintains each assigned customer's processes, procedures, customizations and configurations
- Analyzes trends and themes impacting business units; develop effective remediation plans to improve operational quality
- Partners with Enterprise Service Management Managers and Problem Managers to identify themes for improvement in operational processes and infrastructure needs.
- Provides timely status updates and root-cause analysis to business stakeholders; oversees compliance with service levels
- Prioritizes and coordinates release schedules for assigned accounts Manages or coordinates initiatives that specifically impact business clients
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Education: BA or BS or equivalent required; MBA preferred
- ITIL certification or Six Sigma certification(s) preferred
Job Related Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in an Analytical role
- Strong technology background; prefer background with Fiserv’s business and associated infrastructure
- Experience with process engineering and ITIL infrastructure operations
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills; ability to translate complex requirements into easily understood business concepts and vice versa
- 10+ years of progressive enterprise IT experience; infrastructure experience preferred
- Prefer experience leading technical projects in a large/complex organizations
- Ability to influence with impact; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills, PowerPoint development and experience reporting to large groups
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More