You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Fiserv is seeking a motivated Human Resource Information Systems Technical Analyst that thrives in a fast paced, diverse working environment. You will be involved in providing Human Resources systems support to a customer base of approximately 46,000 employees, 6000 managers and 550 human resource professionals through system support, integration and reporting. The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys working with top talent and who is looking for an excellent opportunity to get involved with multiple HRIS projects with no limits to what they can accomplish.
- Act as the Technical Analyst of HR Time and Absence and HCM projects which support the business and human resources strategy
- Completes Workday system configuration based on the design which includes business process changes, tenant level settings, and notifications, to meet the expectations of our clients
- Perform day-to-day operations that include, research, review, and analysis of effectiveness, efficiency of the existing HRIS system, Workday.
- Partners with the all members of the HRIS team and functional owners to continually improve processes, maximize productivity, and support new HR initiatives
- Executes system enhancements, including new functionality rollouts and modifications of existing functionality and coordinates and performs in-depth tests, including test documentation and post-implementation support
- Documents processes via job aides and knowledge-based articles
- Ensures that processes and procedures adhere to defined audit and internal controls
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Working knowledge of Workday or other HR Systems
- Experience in implementing or supporting Time & Absence Management (this is critical) & Payroll on a global scale
- Industry knowledge of Time & Absence fundamentals including Eligibility rules, Time Groups, and Absence groups
- Strong query and report writing experience
- Knowledge of HR disciplines is a plus
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems, Information Technology, Human Resources or related business area is preferred
- HR System experience required, Minimum 2+ years
- Workday experience is a must
- Training / Experience in Human Resource disciplines is required
- Ability to multi-task and overcome obstacles with innovation to meet critical deadlines.
- Must be a self-motivated quick learner with excellent analytical and research skills
- Capable of delivering strong attention to detail, accuracy, problem-solving, critical thinking
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, with a high level of confidence
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborating with team members from various business functions
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.