You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Sr. Mainframe DB2 DBA do?
The Sr. Mainframe DB2 DBA provides database administration and system support for existing production database environments to include performance of the following related tasks: query writing, configuration, database creation, security, system monitoring and tuning, disaster recovery planning, implementation and backup and recovery. The primary purpose of the Sr Database Administrator is to provide senior-level IBM DB2 technical support (administration, performance, design, and maintenance) for all Fiserv IBM mainframe-based DB2 applications. This support includes working with many different application teams and other Fiserv database administrators.
As a Sr. Mainframe DB2 DBA, you can look forward to:
- Collaborating with Development, Operations, and other technical teams on new and existing DB2 project implementations
- Maintaining DB2 system options and SQL for optimum performance and availability
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of DB2 standards and roadmaps
- Providing on-call support
- Leading efforts to guide team to best practices for database usage, high availability and business continuity.
- Creating and supporting databases across internal and end-user applications.
- Maintaining databases, including all production, backup and development systems
- Administering database security across all database environments as appropriate
- Providing guidance to other database administrators to expand the role and capabilities of the database environment.
- Maintaining a state-of-the-art knowledge of existing standard methodologies in database administration.
- Mentoring Jr. level DBA's
- Supporting application deployment and provisioning of database systems during business and non-operating hours
- Crafting and developing database processes (i.e., stored procedures, configuration files, tables, views, and functions)
- At least 5 years hands-on experience supporting DB2 in large IBM z/OS Mainframe environment
- Associates degree in Computer Science/Management or related field
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Bachelors or Master’s in Computer Science or related field
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.