We are seeking self-motivated, collaborative, intellectually curious professionals with a strong work ethic to join our team. Our "grow from within" philosophy will prepare you for your next career move within Fiserv. Our Finance department has a tremendous success record and is high profile, interfacing and influencing at the highest levels. You must have influential communication skills with an ability to efficiently communicate the finance story. Our Finance leaders constantly guide our business to increase profitability. Requirements for consideration may include; a Finance or Accounting related degree, Finance/Accounting experience, highly effective data analysis skills, modeling experience is a plus with high proficiency in Excel.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for an Accounting & Finance career at Fiserv.
- Problem Solver
- Technologically Savvy
- Detail Oriented
Being with Fiserv for nearly three years, I’ve witnessed the strength of our culture and collaboration firsthand. With previous jobs, culture was something other companies just talked about. Here, it drives what we do. Working with other groups isn’t encouraged, it’s expected!
Mike Milman, Director, Finance
As Lead Pricing Strategist, I help develop pricing strategies to deliver our products and services to financial institutions. When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell Manson, Lead Pricing Strategist
Fiserv presents a great opportunity to not only work in just one area and hone your skills and develop just one competency, but they encourage and even help promote the process of moving between different organizations so that you can become a broader employee and you can continue to lead and develop strategy for the company.
Kevin MacPhaul, Strategic Finance Consultant
Fiserv Industry Awards & Recognition
Learn about the exciting kudos we receive for providing our customers with industry leading solutions, our associates with an outstanding culture, and the marketplace with a brand to envy.Learn More
Fiserv is a FORTUNE 500 company with the Total Rewards package to match. Learn about the world-class benefits offered to all Global Sales associates at Fiserv.Watch Video
Stock Purchase Plan
Exceptional value, optional within your total rewards package
401(k) w/Company match
Build your personal financial future through regular contributions
Continuing Education / Professional Development:
Tuition reimbursement can help foster future growth
Paid Time off and Flexible hours
We take our Recharge & Refuel policy seriously
Creating innovation with industry leading software, tools, and capabilities
Receive kudos, get tangible rewards for outstanding performance.
Are you a self-motivated, autonomous, intellectually curious finance professional with a strong work ethic? Do you enjoy translating business problems and challenges into analytical initiatives that produce action plans and help businesses drive improved P&L performance?
What does a great Senior, Financial Analysis do?
You are responsible for preparing financial and business-related analysis and developing innovative reporting tools in a fast paced and dynamic finance organization spanning multiple business units and products. Leveraging data mining, analytics and automation you help drive actionable, analytical insights to improve decision-making and positively impact near and long-term financial performance.
Financial Management Dimension
“ensuring corporate assets are efficient and effectively managed”
- Develop financial models through benchmarking and business process analysis (e.g. pipeline/sales conversion cycles, product mix, clients trending, profitability, etc.)
- Conduct thorough research through data mining of historical financial data
- Prepare revenue stream and cost projections and associated schedules – identifying key drivers (e.g. growth, churn, CPI, volumes, etc.) in support of financial outlook
- Participate in the Long Range and Annual Operating Planning process - budgeting for the strategic business unit, internal departments, resourcing, CAPEX and projects
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits
- Analyze and report on current financial status
- Compare anticipated and actual results and identify areas of improvement through variance analysis
- Review and monitor contractual terms, products and pricing on new sales to assess impact revenues
- Support product pricing reviews and changes
“Improving quality and accuracy of financial information”
- Adhere to, propose and enforce financial policies
- Review accounting transactions for data accuracy and initiate corrective action
- Coordinate with the cross functional teams to enforce business unit segmentation of financial data
- Perform periodic reviews of contractual terms and conditions related to clients
- Maintain confidentiality of financials and investment decisions
Business Partnering Dimension
“value add to the business”
- Present and communicate financial results with unit leadership and extended team
- Coordinate with Professional Services delivery and Client Partner/Sales teams on pricing of PS related Engagements and resourcing efforts.
- Collaborate with group functional leads to achieve alignment on long range financial planning and forward-looking statements
- Build business cases to explore investment options and present risk and opportunities
- Conduct department financial reviews with key business leads to identify opportunities and risks
- Partner with accounting and other shared services teams during end of month close to ensure Business Unit opportunities are escalated/recognized accordingly.
- Process Improvements Dimension “continuously evolving”
- Continuously seek to improve efficiency, reliability and integrity of deliverables
- Continuously strive to develop personal business/financial acumen and leadership skills
- May travel up to 10%
What do we need from you?
- 5+ years of Financial FP&A experience, preferably as a Senior FA, Financial Analyst or a similar capacity
- BS/BA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Results oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and as a team member
- Able to build and maintain excellent working relationships throughout the organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have a solid understanding of business drivers and how data is used to inform and drive decisions and behaviors
- Strong organization skills to facilitate and coordinate multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment while responding quickly to management requests
- Expertise with Microsoft Office suite of business software including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word. Superior Excel skills required.
- Experience extracting and integrating data from multiple systems
- Strong financial analysis and modelling skills, including complex integrated financial models, DCF modeling, evaluation of payback and IR
It Would Be Fantastic If You Also Have:
- a Master’s degree
- Supervisory/Management experience (not required, but, a plus)
- Experience with Power BI, a plus
About Fiserv Bank Solution
Fiserv bank platforms – Cleartouch, DNA, Precision, Premier, Signature – enable banks to efficiently manage a wide range of activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans, customer information management, and general ledger and accounting tasks. Each Fiserv bank platform has unique capabilities, but they all help our clients improve customer service and streamline their back-office operations.
LEARN MORE ABOUT FISERV:
In a world moving faster than ever before, Fiserv helps clients deliver solutions in step with the way people live and work today – financial services at the speed of life. With 24,000 associates, we help more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver solutions to enable today's consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.