You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Senior Business Analyst Manager
In this role, you will:
Work closely with Fiserv HR team members to enrich the Fiserv.com Careers site and help to drive development projects that support digital marketing and communications initiatives. You will serve as a critical liaison, translating the business needs into technical specifications for our digital design and development teams. You will have the opportunity to lead and participate in projects, meetings and problem-solving as a subject matter expert. You will also become well-versed in our data flows and data that are critical to our Careers site, and support ad-hoc data requests for extracting data from multiple sources, matching and analyzing the data when needed. And, we will consider it a plus, if you know how to create beautiful and meaningful dashboards and reports.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required, preferably in Business Administration and/or Information Systems
- 6+ years of business analysis experience including data analysis and reporting
- 6+ years of MS Excel functions including VLOOKUP and Pivot tables
- 2+ years of Human Resources system experience
- Superior communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of an organization
- Superior working relationships with both internal and external teams
- Good planning, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple input types and requests effectively
- Very detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance from management
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Professional demeanor to favorably represent the Company at all times
- Advanced PowerBI skills
- Strong PC skills; MS Outlook, Office (Word, PowerPoint, OneNote) and Visio
- Knowledge of relational data and ability to write SQL queries
- Workday experience
- Financial Services background
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.