You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What makes an outstanding Sponsor Bank Relationship Manager?
In this role you will have responsibility for ensuring quality delivery and production support of business unit (Core) products and services sponsored by the issuing bank. You are responsible for managing and developing operational relationships for issuing bank, taking primary responsibility for driving issuing bank satisfaction with service delivery. Serve as primary contact to direct resources and activities within the Fiserv organizations as it relates to issuing bank operational issues. The Sponsor Bank Relationship Manager partners with the Enterprise Service Partner and Account Executives to live the Fiserv Values through every aspect of our interaction internally and externally. Proper execution by a Sponsor Bank Relationship Manager results in increased sponsor bank satisfaction, revenue growth due to new business and product opportunities and new client potential based on successful program management.
- Core performance, operational coordination and service delivery oversight
- Problem prevention and resolution including sponsor bank communication and internal stakeholder communication
- Monitor operational functions, products, services’ risks, and potential organizational issues
- Manages and monitors the delivery of contracted services to clients to ensure that SLAs and KPIs, as defined in the relevant contracts, are met, or exceeded
- Provide ongoing governance and compliance of risk activities and ensures compliance with applicable corporate policies and standards.
- BAU issue remediation
- Manage Sponsor bank audits, develop action plans and monitor issue resolution
To be successful in this role, you will:
Ensure quality delivery of operational functions, products, services’ risks for sponsor bank and issuer clients
• Provide oversight, proactive planning and is aligned closely with Fiserv conversions, implementations, development, product management and client services
• Develop and manages operational and technical relationships through in-person visits and phone calls with sponsor bank and internal teams
• Acts as the primary point of contact for issue resolution and escalation for core issues with sponsor bank and internal teams
• Ensures metrics are met or exceeded; drives sponsor bank satisfaction through gathering and disseminating feedback to drive performance improvements
• Provides various levels of reporting on accomplishments and in-process activities
*The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Qualifications for consideration:
• High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3-5 years’ experience in the banking or related industries
• 3-5 years’ experience in an Account Executive/Relationship Management role
Find Your Forward as a Sponsor Bank Relationship Manger at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 member, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 22,000 associates around the world, we’re pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with deep expertise and a commitment to innovation. We focus on delivering complete solutions that simplify money management, from banking to payments to data analytics. Our Client Service Executives are influential leaders that work across several levels of our company to deliver quality service to our customers.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.