You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Solution Architecture, Sr Advisor do?
The Solutions Architecture, Sr Advisor will develop and design High level Architecture for an application/large module which involves systems integration, data communication, environment setup etc. and provide technical solution for the functional requirement in a cost effective and efficient manner, can recommend alternate solutions if required.
The ideal candidate will possess strong understanding of various Design Patterns, application frameworks, 3rd Party Products and solutions available in the field that will improve the productivity and quality of the solution
As a Solution Architecture, Sr Advisor you will:
- Analyze design of a legacy solution and provide recommended migration roadmap, estimate solution, provide design and solution for migrated solution
- Translate functional requirements or high-level technical specification, into low level detail component design.
- Adapt content, style, tone and medium of communication to suit the target audience and catch their attention, can lead the development team by providing them design, technical guidance, review code and assist them when they are stuck with technical challenges.
- Contribute to design discussions on application enhancements.
- Plan and design information systems, using techniques such as structured analysis, data modelling and information engineering.
- Understand concepts related to designing techniques like Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, ERDs
- Participate in broader areas of application development, infrastructure, security, deployment, unit and integration testing.
- Develop low level component design specifications independently.
- Participate in setting up the system architecture of the application.
- Possess good knowledge of system design principles and techniques such as OO, RUP.
- Good understanding of testing processes, methodologies, and metrics and participates in conduct of POCs as instructed. Industry Standards, Technology solution Frameworks
- Provide Technology solution Alternatives with ROI/TCO comparison for a solution, and provide Technology alternatives for solution
- Design Scalable solution that can meet performance benchmarks and Non-functional requirements
- Suggest right code review tools, frameworks to improve Technical Quality, Developer Productivity
Basic Qualifications required for Consideration:
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or a related field required
- 10+ years of product management, business analysis or related experience
- Demonstrated competency in articulating business problems and feature functionality to technology teams
- Proven ability to understand complex business and technical concepts and to be able to make balanced judgments when faced with trade-offs
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical skills and ability to build consensus
- Understand client needs and translate them into innovative product plans; direct client engagement is a plus
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with a broad set of constituencies.
- Awareness and Knowledge of Banking and Fiserv Products
- Deep expertise in at least 2 Banking Products at design, architecture and product features
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.