Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
What does a great Software Developer, Tech Lead do?
- You will be a decision maker and a key contributor to our technical roadmap
- The right candidate will lead development teams and provide architectural oversight for all team members
- Mentor and guide new developers
- You will be a full stack developer help create the next generation of an online internet banking application framework and UI
- You will design and develop new features for a world class internet banking platform written in .NET and NET Core and be a leader in our technical transformation to the cloud.
- Advisors will work on frameworks and design SDKs, as well as components written in both C#.NET and .NET Core
- We are looking for creative and skilled people who are passionate about development. This is an opportunity to help design and share ideas and new approaches to internet and mobile banking platforms.
- You will work with highly a skilled team on the latest technology stacks in an environment that would allow you to grow your development skills.
- You will take advantage of excellent opportunities for career advancement working on a rapidly growing set of products.
- Developers will learn about the financial industry with guidance from professionals with years of experience in the financial industry.
- You will create APIs to support extensions of the internet banking functionality to both internal and external customers and for consumption by the application UI using both .NET and .NET core.
- Develop native mobile applications for iOS and Android (nice to have)
- Follow Agile SDLC
- Be a team player
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Associates degree in equivalent course of study
- 8+ years proven software development experience
- Experience designing modern, secure Web Based applications
- At least 8 years of experience working in a .NET development environment (C# or Core)
- Financial services industry experience preferred
- Architect™ from Fiserv is an open services platform with robust configuration capabilities that gives financial institutions the control and flexibility to create distinct digital experiences.
- We are looking to fill critical development roles that allow us to build quality technical solutions for financial institutions based on the most current technical stacks.
- Exposure to projects for the leading payment-processing provider in Financial Technology space as well as experience working with existing and emerging technologies will provide candidates with career growth and core competency development.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- C# .NET
- .NET Core
- SQL Server
- iOS/Android Development (a plus)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Travel required: 0% Percentage/frequency of travel
Who We Are: Architect from Fiserv is a single, end-to-end digital banking solution for retail and business that gives financial institutions the control and flexibility to quickly respond to consumer and business needs.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.