You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great IT Services Manager, Advisory do?
You will work with the ServiceNow team, ensuring team alignment to best practices and business strategy and can lead the ServiceNow ITSM Product capabilities in planning, management and delivery of new functionality and releases. You will be collaborating with IT Leadership and Business stakeholders globally to maximize the platform capabilities across the organization.
As an IT Services Manager, Advisory, you will
- Represent the customer's voice to the technology and design team
- Analyze requirements from cross-functional ServiceNow teams, translate into technical specifications and implement functionalities pertaining to Incident, Problem, Change Management, service catalog, and software asset management
- Manage and refine the product backlog, create user stories, and perform release planning. Define and Prioritize features by ranking them against strategic goals and initiatives.
- Perform on going product review, analysis, and decision regarding product enhancement (backlog grooming).
- Define roadmap strategy and maintain the roadmap for a period of 6 quarters.
- Work closely with development teams and SCRUM master for complete, consistent, high-quality, on-time delivery.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for ITSM/ITOM best practices and standards.
- Research beyond the stated requirements to reframe the problem and drive innovation
- Drive execution and handle multiple tasks simultaneously with efficiency and effectiveness
- Influence teams through vision and passion to deliver on aggressive timelines
- Strive for perfection and set a high bar for quality in experience design and technology
- Create storyboards to effectively communicate functional specs to experience design and development teams
- Own and drive the execution of your product's roadmap
- Manage multiple products/features simultaneously
- Champion for your products
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelors Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years related experience. Advanced computer software skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to lead and direct multiple projects simultaneously; ability to delegate work to subordinate or less experienced team members; proven leadership ability.
- Experience shaping the product strategy and vision and deliver solutions and provide thought leadership for the domains and products that you own
- Experience creating compelling market validated use cases & lead ideation and interacting with enterprise stakeholders and end-users to co-innovate and test the requirements
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Fin-Tech or financial services experience highly regarded
- ServiceNow Platform experience highly regarded
- ITIL V3/V4 highly regarded
Travel required: <10%
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.