You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does an excellent Senior Project Manager do?
As a Senior Project Manager within Fiserv CRM Solutions, you will lead complex professional services engagements to implement, customize and integrate our cloud-native enterprise banking CRM solution (built on Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Azure) for mid-size financial institutions. You will play a critical role in ensuring client success and Fiserv revenue.
Working with a talented team of Fiserv CRM consultants specialized in solution design, technical configuration, cloud architecture, software development, integration and customer data management, you will quarterback the team through all implementation project phases from planning and kick-off to post-go-live project close-out. You will partner with clients' assigned project managers and relevant Fiserv resource managers to coordinate interdependent work across a joint Fiserv-client project team. You will continuously track and communicate status, risks, issues, budget variances etc. to internal and client stakeholders, throughout the project.
Typically, you will manage one large scale project at a time or two medium scale projects concurrently. At times, you may manage several overlapping smaller projects simultaneously. Certain projects may be part of a broader program of Fiserv implementations / system conversions which will require additional coordination with enterprise-wide program governance across multiple Fiserv business lines.
We're looking for ... an experienced SaaS implementation project manager who is:
- a pragmatic planner and an unrelenting organizer
- an expert at balancing scope, schedule, and budget in complex projects while consistently driving quality deliverables and client success
- a strong communicator who can tailor their written and oral communications to a variety of audiences at all levels
- a quick learner who can coordinate complex interdependent technical workstreams without possessing technical subject matter expertise
- an effective influencer who can lead cross-functional matrix-reporting teams, create a collective sense of urgency and inspire commitment to team goals
- a proficient networker who can navigate complex organizations to build support, gather information, mitigate risks, and remove roadblocks
- a problem-solver and a consensus-builder who is confident negotiating resolutions, proposing innovative solutions and driving efficient group decision-making while operating under pressure
- analytical and detail-oriented but able to quickly zoom out to the big picture and zoom in on the highest priorities
- able to distill complex and/or detailed information into simple concepts and high-level messages
If you think this sounds like you, and you're ready to learn and grow with us, we might have your next Project Management job!
- Ensure successful completion of medium to large SaaS CRM implementation projects on time, with defined scope and within budget
- Oversee all aspects of implementation projects from planning, requirements, and solution design to testing, training and go-live support.
- Develop and maintain project documentation including project charter, project plan, status reports, budget, and issue/risk logs etc., consistent with prescribed methodology, templates, and Fiserv standards
- Schedule and lead internal and client meetings including regular status updates, workstream check-ins, ad hoc issue resolution meetings etc.
- Coordinate with off-shore resources to ensure on-time and high-quality deliverables to support the project
Role is performed remotely within the United States; not eligible in Colorado
Required Qualifications for Consideration
- 8+ years of progressive success in project management of enterprise SaaS implementations or related work (either with a vendor on behalf of a client or managing internal projects to implement major new systems)
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's preferred
- Travel: up to 10%
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Experience leading implementations of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Salesforce, Oracle CRM, or similar enterprise SaaS CRM platforms, with significant integration and customization
- Experience implementing technology for financial services companies, preferably banks
- PMP certification from the Project Management Institute
- Master's degree in Business or IT
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools to create professional, informative documents
- Strong knowledge of / experience with Microsoft Project and CA Clarity
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with solutions to our banking customers. We deliver comprehensive bank platforms and value-added products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions. We offer flexible technology solutions that enable financial institutions to quickly align to customers' expectations. With a modular approach to delivery, financial institutions can preserve platform investments while delivering both updated functionality and a consistent experience across channels.
From understanding consumer needs based on the latest research to analytics and advisory services that help identify growth opportunities from accounts, payments and industry data, we help clients access and act on data to create better outcomes
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBTQ+)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.