Senior Pricing Financial AnalystJob ID R-10079648 Date posted 05/19/2017 City Alpharetta State/Region Georgia Country United States
Find Your Forward at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 company, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 22,000 associates around the world, we’re pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with deep expertise and a commitment to innovation.
At Fiserv, you will find a collaborative environment that values teamwork and open-mindedness. Our unique combination of expertise and innovative spirit helps us deliver the most comprehensive financial solutions to banks and businesses worldwide. We’re helping more businesses move money faster and more easily than ever before. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
About the Role:
As a Senior Pricing Analyst, you will be primarily responsible for modeling, analyzing and summarizing pricing proposals consisting of Digital Banking Group products, including online bill payment, Popmoney, TransferNow, Alldata, Corillian and Architect online banking, mobile, and the suite of IPS and NOW related products, as well as various ancillary products. You will collaborate with sales executives, account executives, product managers and business owners to maximize sales opportunities while maintaining profitability on new sales and managing compression and profitability on renewals. The scope includes licensed software, professional services and those Fiserv delivers as an application service provider.
About our Business:
The Digital Banking Group within Fiserv is a center of high growth, responsible for the suite of consumer facing products used to make payments, move money and manage accounts. These include online banking through desktop, mobile or tablet channels, P2P products like Zelle, Popmoney, Snap2Pay, and online bill payments as well as personal finance management and transfer tools.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Own and manage pricing proposals from start to finish, in a timely, responsive and interactive manner. This includes collecting necessary data from sales and account executives, Finance and other resources, modeling and refining the assumptions and desired pricing, supporting the recommendations through executive approvals, and tracking the success of the proposals.
- Create C-level presentations and summaries to communicate recommendations and risks.
- Reduce complexity in models and processes to support efficient and streamlined yet accurate pricing responsiveness to internal and external customers.
- Develop relationships and work as a team within the Digital Banking Group business unit and with other Fiserv business units (Core, Card Services, FRMS, etc.) for opportunities that consist of products across business units.
- Analyze, identify and explain variances between current and proposed pricing, or multiple pricing options.
- Support corporate initiatives, process and system improvements.
- Establishes and monitors internal controls to ensure proper compliance.
- Perform ad hoc analyses for operational and financial management.
- Develop well versed product knowledge within Digital Banking Group, understanding what the products do, what drives revenue and expense, how the customers consume the products, the Fiserv target market and differentiators and competitors’ strategies to gain market share.
- Monitor growth rates and other assumptions used in modeling and recommend adjustments as trends evolve.
- Evaluate key metrics and performance to provide actionable insights, identifying opportunities to grow revenue and profit through data mining, analytics and automation.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years of business experience in the financial services industry with knowledge of payments, online banking and mobile banking - highly preferred
- Knowledge of software, processing and/or professional services
- Prior experience doing extensive financial modeling
- Ability to prepare business cases as needed to support a growing technology business
- Proficiency with Excel is required. SAP and SAP Business Analyzer knowledge desired.
- Knowledge of software license, professional services and ASP (application service provider) pricing models with demonstrated desire to learn about products and business drivers
- Advanced Excel skills. Strong knowledge of PowerPoint and Word
- Exceptional communication, written and verbal, with the ability to adjust style and level of detail to the needs of the audience; ability to see beyond tasks and into strategy
- Proactive, self-directed and goal oriented, working under pressure on simultaneous tasks and achieving deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Committed to high quality contributions, willing to go the extra mile to provide accurate, timely and relevant output
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work both independently as well as be a strong team player
- Committed to serving customers, both internal and external, and able to build and maintain excellent working relationships throughout the organization
- < 5%
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv.