You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great SAP Architect do?
We are looking for a SAP resource for our development and integration work. This is a critical fill. Your will be working for one of the world's most admired Fintech Company and are a key resource for our SAP team.
This is an architect position and we need ABAP/ODATA/Fiori experience primarily and Integration(PI/PO) as secondary skillset.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation phases of project.
- Develop, code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity.
- Work with the business to turn function requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs.
- Ensure integration system activities including monitoring the technical architecture (particularly scalability, availability and archiving) to meet all SLA's.
- Undertake performance tuning activities for SAP integration activities and to improve performance over multiple functions.
- Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions.
- Provide consulting services on new and existing initiatives.
- Manage operational support, performing work during change windows as well as providing on call support as required by the team.
- Engage other technical team members in the design, delivery, and deployment of solutions.
- Mentor and coach junior developer resources.
Required Skills Include:
- Minimum of 10 years of hands on ABAP experience
- Strong object orientation experience
- S4/HANA experience is a must
- Experience in Gateway development and HANA exposure
- SAP Fiori development experience
- Design and develop high availability complex SAP ABAP RICEFW Objects using HANA, FIORI, WebDynpro, Workflow, smart forms, Adobe Forms, and BAPIs.
- Integrate SAP with other SAP, Non-SAP systems using Web services, EDI, file based transfers, and RFC's
- Experience designing and maintaining Core Data Services (CDS) views and ODATA services
- Strong ABAP programming skills, along with difference between traditional data selection techniques and HANA DB data selections techniques
- SAP PI/PO required & BODS experience preferred. Experience in troubleshooting PI issues and improving the system performance.
- Proficiency in analytical skills and ability to write technical specifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
- Expected to work occasional weekends, overtime, or a variety of shifts, when needed, to meet deadlines
Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer!
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.