As an influential Sales Leader, you will drive toward expanding Fiserv market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven, sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Fiserv sales teams have the courage to do what's right, demonstrate focus and work ethic, and are results oriented. The first and most important value at Fiserv is to do the right thing, so that's why our teams are tasked with operating with integrity and ethics. Everything we do has its roots in our vision, mission and values. If this sounds like you, start the process to Find your Forward on the Global Sales team with Fiserv!
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Sales career at Fiserv.
- Good Listener
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Skilled Presenter
My favorite thing about working at Fiserv is the people. My onboarding experience was the best I have ever had! I felt welcomed and knew I could reach out to anyone for help. Fiserv knows how to take care of their associates.
Dale Dockter, Client Partner, Credit Union Solutions
I love working with our clients and being part of such a large company. The benefits are great especially the Fiserv employee stock plan -- the stock performs! I have loved watching my clients grow as financial institutions as a result of utilizing our products and services. I cherish the relationships that I formed with those folks. They are not only my clients, but they are truly my friends.
Robin Guseman, Sales Executive
The reality of being here is so far over and beyond what my expectations were. I just feel empowered when I get out of bed every day. I didn't have a background in finance or banking or anything along these lines. But that really wasn't necessary. It's really an enterprise sales environment, which means that the responsibility is not solely on my shoulders to sell or to work the process from start to finish. Our work creates an environment where I’m a part of a think-tank to deliver solutions – that is just a fantastic experience.
Jason Hughes, Senior Inside Sales Executive
Fiserv Industry Awards & Recognition
Learn about the exciting kudos we receive for providing our customers with industry leading solutions, our associates with an outstanding culture, and the marketplace with a brand to envy.Learn More
Fiserv is a FORTUNE 500 company with the Total Rewards package to match. Learn about the world-class benefits offered to all Global Sales associates at Fiserv.Learn More
Benefits & Well-Being
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
What does a successful Sr. Sales Executive ( Biller ) do?
Responsible for the sales of Fiserv eBill, On Demand, and Walk-in Bill Payment Services to targeted large billers in the P&C Insurance verticals nationally. Leads the business unit’s efforts to construct innovative solutions against unique and complex client requirements. This involves addressing targeted key new accounts and cross sell opportunities in existing markets as well as exploring and establishing new markets working in close partnership with the product development area. This position serves as a critical point of aggregation of competitive and product information from the field. In addition, the position will work with the client management team to assist in driving new revenue as needed. The role will also act as liaison to various industry trade groups to maintain company presence and image.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Development of new client relationships with large billers in the P&C Insurance markets.
- Develop and execute long and short-range sales plans to meet and exceed sales objectives.
- Coordinate pricing and develop and present client proposals and presentations that effectively communicate the Fiserv value proposition.
- Coordinate with legal resources internally in the negotiation of new agreements with prospective clients.
- Organize and oversee client RFP responses.
- Interpret and execute against management policies for planning, budgeting, monitoring, and managing sales operations toward maintaining sales effectiveness.
- Develop and execute strategies to implement lead generation initiatives targeted at prospective new biller clients in targeted industries.
- Keep the sales tracking system properly updated to facilitate accurate and timely reporting of sales activity throughout the sales cycle.
- Advise the VP of Sales on sales activity and client responses. Manage various management reports and updates on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Identify and coordinate participation in appropriate trade organizations and industry conferences and attend as needed. Become recognized as an industry SME internally and externally.
- Gather and communicate product and competitive information from the field. Act as an information resource to all internal functional areas including sales support, marketing and product management.
- Support integrated sales efforts by facilitating cross-sell opportunities with Fiserv clients inside and outside of Biller Solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience
- Require minimum 8 years sales experience with in technology related fields, payments sales experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with selling in multiple vertical preferred. Experience selling into the Insurance vertical is a must.
- Must have demonstrated ability to consistently achieve multi-million-dollar sales quota
- Establishes rapport based on professionalism and active listening skills
- Understands the sales process, development and qualification of a business need, identification of target clients, and favorable positioning of products.
- Assesses client’s business needs and applies business impact model methodology to justify Fiserv’s solution to solve business problems
- Applies thorough knowledge of Fiserv’s solutions and client’s financial metrics in implementing selling strategies.
- Incorporates thorough understanding of industry trends and client’s key challenges into sales presentations.
- Describes Fiserv’s value in the context of emerging market trends and how they affect the client.
- Articulates solutions in terms of ROI to the client and sells business value
Who we are:
At Fiserv you will be part of a highly skilled and consultative sales organization that puts the client first in solving complex business problems. Our customer centric sales model, Fiserv Way of Selling, is focused on finding award winning solutions that truly meet our client’s needs.
Fiserv is an organization that continually strives for excellence and is committed to developing and hiring talented sales individuals. We celebrate success through our quarterly recognition programs and our annual Pinnacle trip is second to none in the industry.
Fiserv sales teams lead by example and demonstrate behaviors aligned with Fiserv’s mission, culture and core values. Our values enable our sales teams to earn client trust every day, create with purpose, inspire and achieve excellence, do the right thing, and continue to deliver on the promise of Fiserv!
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.