Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
Our developers are encouraged to be extremely creative. They’re thinking about design and user interface and decide how to create experiences that delight the customer when they log on.
Wade F, CIO, E-Payments
We’re looking for the most innovative people -- those who work with technology all the time, especially as a hobby. We want engineers that have built their own servers, used a raspberry pi kit, or have played LAN games. Because of our size and industry dominance, we have every opportunity that a developer would want. We are working with the newest versions of cutting edge technologies. Fiserv has so many opportunities. You can’t lose.
Will Casey, Manager, Application Support Engineering
Our associates may work purely as product developers working on multi-tenant platforms, maturing them over time by adding new features, getting rid of technical debt, and advancing technologies. This is the area where the most creativity and innovation takes place.
Eric Drudge, VP Technical Product Development
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
What does a great Quality Assurance Engineer do?
Plan, design, script, execute, run analysis and provide recommendations on resolving application performance issues. Work on small and medium sized projects. Responsible for requirement analysis. Plan, design and create Load Model. Perform execution against the overall performance test activities.
As a QA Engineer you can look forward to:
- Collaborate with the IT and business departments to aide in defining the scope of performance testing strategy. Work with development team to better understand the system functionality and designs behind the applications in order to create and execute the necessary performance test scripts for HTTP, XML, SOAP, REST, MQ, SQL and ISO message protocols.
- Create load models, test plans, and schedules in order to analyze the results.
- Perform additional scripting and execution tasks in order to achieve the test plans and design requirements.
- Conduct post-test execution activities which include analyzing data and metrics produced during the test run in order to identify and mitigate the design flaws and application performance issues.
- Evaluate and design service virtualization including CA Lisa, CA DevTest, IBM RPT, and Soap UI to build and deploy artifacts.
- Collaborate with the Performance Team Manager and Performance Test Architect on advanced scripting and data analysis.
- Utilize performance testing tools including IBM Rational Performance Tester, JMeter, Blazemeter, and SoapUI.
- Create Devops Continuous Integration methodologies for performance testing.
- Use Jenkins tool to run performance and regression test automation jobs in TCOE Lab machines and servers.
Minimum Requirements for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field plus six 4 years of progressively responsible experience in the position offered, as a Software Engineer, Test Engineer, or a related position.
- Must have 4 years of progressively responsible experience within the payment processing and credit card industry with: managing multiple active testing projects of moderate to large complexity; developing and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications; leading and participating in test planning and quality review sessions; writing test cases and scripts; post-test execution activities including internal and external communications; software quality metrics; performance testing tool including SOAP UI and Load UI; message protocols including SOAP and Restful.
- Must have three (3) years of experience with: developing and executing performance assessment needs; infrastructure and UI assessment; IBM Rational Performance Tester; Http; XML; MQ; SQL ISO; monitoring tools including Application Dynamics and Splunk; and error debugging. All experience may be acquired concurrently.
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.