Project Manager, Advisory
Do you have a passion for Project Management? Do you have a passion for getting things done? Do you have a passion for collaborating with clients and helping them achieve their vision? Then you will have a real passion for Fiserv, come join a team that can deliver!
What does a Fiserv Project Manager do?
Within Professional Services in our Bank Solutions Business you will have the opportunity to partner with key business stakeholders to ensure predictable, consistent, and successful project delivery by planning, coordinating and monitoring large scale scope and budget projects. Previous experience with client facing projects that span multiple business units or functional areas is deeply valuable.
You can look forward to:
- Providing a holistic view of the overall project to the organization and all stakeholders.
- Defining the overall scope by building and maintaining a consolidated timeline.
- Identifying and communicating dependencies and impacts to ensure ongoing control.
- Defining governance, outlining roles, responsibilities, decision rights and clearly defined critical issue paths.
- Ensuring success criteria defined upfront to promote alignment and actively lead to expected outcomes.
- Actively communicate progress on an ongoing basis, ensuring visibility throughout the lifecycle.
- Facilitating alignment and approach for all related Fiserv business areas to meet One Fiserv Objectives.
You’re the kind of person who:
- Is knowledgeable about how the organizations work; knows how to get things done through formal channels and the informal network.
- Can lead third party relationships involved in the overall implementation insuring deliverables are properly defined and completed on schedule.
- Serves as an advisor to client organizations in order to bring Fiserv products or other 3rd party products to clients as part of a comprehensive banking solution that meets client’s business requirements and vision.
- Ensures Clarity is updated with current forecasts and actual time for all assigned projects and tasks.
- Communicates all changes to schedule and scope on a timely basis.
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of previous project management and/or relevant consulting experience driving large scale projects in a matrixed environment
- Utilization of Project Management tools such as MS Project, Visio and Power Point
- Ability to travel up to 25% within the United States
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Experience in banking, financial services, and/or software industries
- Experience within a Professional Services department
Who we are:
Bank Solutions delivers comprehensive bank platforms and value-added products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions. Fiserv bank platforms – Cleartouch, DNA, Precision, Premier, Signature – enable banks to efficiently manage a wide range of activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans, customer information management, and general ledger and accounting tasks. Each Fiserv bank platform has unique capabilities but they all help our clients improve customer service and streamline their back-office operations. We offer flexible technology solutions that enable financial institutions to quickly align to customers' expectations. With a modular approach to delivery, financial institutions are able to preserve platform investments while delivering both updated functionality and a consistent experience across channels. From understanding consumer needs based on the latest research to analytics and advisory services that help identify growth opportunities from accounts, payments and industry data, we help clients access and act on data to create better outcomes.
Find Your Forward at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 company, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 23,000 associates around the world, we're pushing the boundaries of what's possible with deep expertise and a commitment to innovation. At Fiserv, you'll find a collaborative environment that values teamwork and open-mindedness. Our unique combination of expertise and innovative spirit helps us deliver the most comprehensive financial solutions to banks and businesses worldwide. We're helping more businesses move money faster and more easily than ever before. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More