Program Manager, Advisory
Do you have a passion for Project & Program Management? Do you have a passion for getting things done? Do you have a passion for collaborating with clients and helping them achieve their vision? Then you will have a real passion for Fiserv, come join a team that can deliver!
This is your chance to lead and deliver the best within the Professional Services department at Fiserv. Successful program delivery with predictability and consistency is what sets us a part. You will thrive if your true passion is running the most complex programs with the best teams.
What does a phenomenal Program Manager at Fiserv do?
In this role you will deliver program outcomes within time, cost, quality and customer satisfaction parameters for Bank Solutions client engagements. The scope of your responsibility includes oversight and management, multiple tracks of work, using various skill-sets, inclusive of program and project managers, ensuring a consistent usage of standard practices. You will also be able to provide leadership, vision, strategic planning and support tactical execution plans. Programs typically cross multiple business areas and third-party entities.
You can look forward to:
- Providing a holistic view of the overall program and its respective projects to the organization and all stakeholders
- Monitoring and maintaining the integrity of the program
- Defining program governance outlining roles/ responsibilities, decision rights, and defining critical issue paths
- Ensuring the success criteria is defined upfront to promote alignment and actively lead to expected program outcomes
- Engaging all stakeholders and 3rd parties in the program, aligned on expected outcomes and informed throughout the program through ongoing communication
- Growing visibility by institutionalizing appropriate “inspection” practices to continuously improve and program delivery and ensure a uniform, enterprise delivery customer experience
If you are the kind of person who can:
- Build positive relationships and engage multiple levels within an organization
- Use good judgement in leading others and problem solving
- Be accountable & dedicated
- Learning agility
- Enforce process
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or related field
- 7+ years of previous senior project or program management and/or relevant consulting experience
- Experience with matrix management, cross-functional processes and teams both internal and external.
- Experience in project and program management tools, processes and methodologies driving large scale change efforts
- Ability to travel up 25% within the United States
- 10+ years of previous senior project or program management and/or relevant consulting experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Experience in banking, financial services, and/or software industries
Who we are:
Professional Services is a part of Bank Solutions, a division that is responsible for providing financial services technology to banks with assets of $50 billion and under in the United States. Bank Solutions is the company’s largest division and distribution channel for enterprise solutions generating revenue in excess of two billion dollars. Professional Services role is to execute on client implementations, drive significant increases in market share and revenue, and maximize opportunities for additional revenues, such as business improvement consulting engagements, re-implementations, and opportunities for additional Fiserv products and services. We develop service offerings that focus on accelerating implementations, providing prescriptive consulting approaches, creating and evolving best practices, and generating greater ROI for clients.
Find Your Forward at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 company, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 23,000 associates around the world, we're pushing the boundaries of what's possible with deep expertise and a commitment to innovation. At Fiserv, you'll find a collaborative environment that values teamwork and open-mindedness. Our unique combination of expertise and innovative spirit helps us deliver the most comprehensive financial solutions to banks and businesses worldwide. We're helping more businesses move money faster and more easily than ever before. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More