You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Product Support Advisor (1: Core Acquiring & Select Products, 2: Global Digital Commerce, 3: Enterprise Offerings, 4: Clover, 5: Hardware & Financing Programs, 6: Prepaid, 7: Security & Fraud Services)
What does a great Product Support Advisor do?
The Bank of America Product Support Advisor is aligned with specific product families within Fiserv and has set Product Advisor counterparts within Bank of America to support their end-to-end lifecycle activities related to Fiserv Products. The Product Support Advisor reports to the VP, Channel Enablement for the Bank of America relationship, has no direct reports and works under general supervision. This position includes significant internal and external client and market interaction, and as such requires strong professional presence, communication, and decision-making skills. The role includes:
- Ensuring bank has the information needed to commercialize new products and enhancements to existing products
- Assisting bank with Product related operational questions and research
- Manage all lifecycle changes related to Fiserv products and services impacting bank
- Communicate all Product change information in a consistent way
- Support bank Product team to understand products and changes to products
- Work closely with the Fiserv product families and the DSR teams to understand products and changes impacting bank
- Responsible for driving complex, high visibility product issues and escalations to resolution, partnering with Product Owners, Operational teams, and Senior Leadership as appropriate
- Build strong partnerships with the bank and internal product and operational teams to ensure smooth execution and delivery of product needs and value add services.
- Identify opportunities to streamline product processes and improve efficiency
- Develop product subject matter expertise over time to better support bank partners
- Facilitate small group sessions as needed to educate bank constituencies
- Provide RFP assistance to the bank and track billable Subject Matter Expertise hours
You are someone who has:
- The ability to communicate crisply, professionally, and effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with excellent follow-up skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to analyze and solve complex problems.
- High School graduate
- Minimum 5 years in payments/merchant business and familiarity with acquiring products and services
- Minimum of 2 years prior work experience in product management, payment processing, implementations, or client services.
- Strong analytical skills, adaptability, and the ability to adjust to atypical issues/opportunities
- Experience interacting with internal and external customers at all levels
Preferred Skills, Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Marketing
- Ability to function in a matrix organization and partner with other functions to build solid relationship and deliver results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Travel: Up to 15% (Post COVID)
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.