You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a successful Product Manager - Advisory do?
The Product Manager - Advisory is responsible for the effective planning, development, and propagation of products and services offered to the Fiserv client base. This role will be responsible for the GTM execution of our digital customer engagement solutions, as well as the exploration of new partnership opportunities for our strategic channel platforms. This role is expected to drive significant revenue growth and involves strategic product planning, tactical roadmap creation, business/financial planning, product lifecycle management, and participation in marketing and sales efforts.
In this role, you can look forward to:
• Driving significant growth in this product line and establish product direction and tactical roadmaps for the products, including product line extensions and target markets supported
• Conducting research on the industry and new/competitive products to keep current with trends and opportunities in the industry
• Developing business plans, financial and transaction based forecasts
• Assist in the development and maintenance of end user pricing for products and services
• Collaborating across the product management organization to identify opportunities for integration, new products and revenue growth
• Build and promote strategic relationships within Fiserv and with 3rd Party solutions
• Monitoring product usage to observe trends to make data driven decisions for enhancements, new features and products
• Validating and prioritizing requirements including defining benefits and impacts of releases across the organization and for clients
• Assist in the publication of the Product User Guides, Service Catalogs and other product related communication
• Working closely with Product Delivery and Development to ensure requirements are interpreted correctly in detailed design specifications and in the construction of the product assigned
• Consulting with Product Marketing to define marketing requirements and ensure key product collateral exists; i.e.: product guides, sales presentations, demos, feature comparisons, etc.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• 6+ years of experience in product management
• BS/BA qualification in a technology or business field
• Strong market and technical understanding of mobile and internet technologies and trends
• Good Understanding of full product life cycle management
• Experience in software product management.
• Experience developing business plans, financial and transaction based forecasts.
Ability to travel 20%
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration
• Knowledge of financial services and technology industry products and practices.
Learn more about us.
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the eighth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role, you will be aligned with our digital products and services. Digital Channels develops innovative online banking and mobile banking solutions for financial institutions of all sizes with a mission to deliver easy and compelling digital financial management and money movement always at your fingertips. Using in-depth research, user experience design, and industry best practices, Digital Channels' solutions are ranked as the top solutions in the market and adopted by some of the largest and most innovative financial institutions.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.