You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
The Manager, Social Media at Fiserv will drive the execution of social media programs that enhance the company’s brand, elevate and amplify the employer brand / employee value proposition, strengthen culture and community profile, and engage internal and external audiences. The position requires a background in social marketing, excellent copywriting and technical analytics skills, and the ability to coordinate with and support HR, Communications and culture-building initiatives across the company. A key member of the Corporate Communications team at Fiserv, this role will collaborate closely with communications, HR, CSR, content strategy, creative, production, social selling and marketing teams. Reports to the Director, Corporate Communications.
• Develop, manage and optimize a global enterprise social strategy to promote employer brand awareness, talent attraction and retention, associate and community engagement
• Create and execute the social strategy / plan for elevating Fiserv employer brand in key platforms, driving social campaigns to amplify key messaging attributes.
• Develop and manage content / collateral for employer brand, recruitment and talent acquisition, culture and CSR campaigns for social media and web channels
• Develop and manage a social media planning calendar, in collaboration with content strategy calendar, coordinating message distribution that is relevant to the audience, channel and business objectives
• Manage social media channels daily, including planned and opportunistic posting, as well as monitoring; manage recruitment queries via direct message
• Project manage, edit and oversee scheduling of content from multiple internal stakeholders, including approvals
• In alignment with brand governance, provide support, training and tools that enable global internal partners to execute compliant social programs that are on-brand, on message and aligned to business objectives
• Actively participate in an internal governance council to drive adoption of social business programs that deliver meaningful, measurable impact within the company
• Collaborate with social team to ensure alignment and coordination
• Partner with marketing and communications team members to optimize messaging, channel utilization and drive strategic enhancements
• Measure and report on program effectiveness and alignment to strategic objectives
• Support enterprise social listening program that protects the brand and provides timely social intelligence to stakeholders
• Administer and support management of social media management and listening tools
• Ensure proper application of brand standards and brand voice
•Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English, or similar field.
•A minimum of 6 years of social media experience within a corporate communications, digital marketing department, or agency environment.
• Experience with social media management and monitoring tools, such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Talkwalker, among others.
• Familiarity with web and digital design tools, including basic image and video editing skills for social and web posting
• Superior writing and creative skills, such as the ability to translate longer-form thought leadership into compelling social content that drives engagement
• Ability to think big picture while managing the day-to-day
• Ability to build professional relationships with internal and external clients, and exhibit a professional demeanor with executives, clients and vendors
• Leadership skills and focus on growing and fostering mentorship within the team
• Aptitude for learning new platforms and approaches while maintaining focus on activities that drive results for key objectives
• Ability to juggle, multi-task and deliver on deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to initiate and manage projects and campaigns, translating business objectives into social programs that support goals
• Understand the longer-term landscape for social business and introduce innovative ideas that enhance the brand and support campaigns
Quarterly or on an as-needed basis
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.