You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Manager, Product Owner do?
This a is a Management position where you will lead and coach a team of Product Owner direct reports. You will work closely with Product Management, Product Development, and Senior Management to support Fiserv’s API or Digital strategy. Building relationships with a cross-functional group of senior and executive stakeholders. This individual will be an expert collaborator, capable of managing multiple initiatives simultaneously with a high degree of independence. Able to influence the strategic vision while implementing the tactical needs of our product areas
If you are the kind of person who can:
- Manage a team of Product Owners responsible for managing the product delivery cycle for on-time delivery of products
- Work closely with the technology team to drive both technical vision and delivery of the product roadmap
- Oversee scoping, definition and prioritization activities for initiatives including reviewing feature backlog and priority.
- Able to influence the strategic vision while implemented the tactical needs of our product areas
- Gathers insights from internal and external users’ feedback, web analytics, research, competitors and data analysis to understand user needs and synthesize into learnings for the team, and into product plans to deliver on those user needs.
- Provides leadership to associates through effective delegation and communication.
- Maintain and improve the team's knowledge and expertise in product and agile delivery, digital best practices, etc.
- Instills a culture of domain expertise within the team - product, market, and competitors
- Hires, develops, coaches, mentors, and empowers the team while managing product, process and change teams.
- Ensures that work is being completed properly, in a timely manner, and in accordance with Company standards.
- Partners closely with the UX designers/developers to create designs that are both user friendly and addresses users’ needs; works with internal and external customers to gather feedback, as needed.
- Develop and execute the product strategy and business cases for platform capabilities and APIs
- Define product roadmaps including API frameworks, authentication standards, governance and standards.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience working with agile methods (Scrum, Lean, XP)
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with business and technology teams
- Able to analyze, prioritize, and integrate large amounts of complex information into clear, concise presentations and plans
- Experience navigating complex environments with multiple partners in a large business setting.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a product management or ownership role
- Expertise in utilizing agile product management (Lean Startup, Scrum, etc)
- Travel is required (10-15%)
- Experience with digital development teams
- Experience with UX design and capable of concept development partnering with UI/UIX teams
- Knowledgeable in modern web architectures and development, web design and performance optimization and analytics.
- Experience defining and leading the delivery of an API portfolio that is consumable by both internal and external parties.
- Strong technical aptitude and understanding of API’s and platform services.
- Knowledge of common web service protocols (REST, HTTP, JSON)
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Certified Product Owner or applicable experience
- Solid understanding of and experience in Financial services.
- Experience mentoring individuals and leaders
- Experience with Jira, Confluence; Agile collaboration tools.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with solutions to our banking customers. We deliver comprehensive bank platforms and value-added products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions. We offer flexible technology solutions that enable financial institutions to quickly align to customers' expectations. With a modular approach to delivery, financial institutions can preserve platform investments while delivering both updated functionality and a consistent experience across channels.
From understanding consumer needs based on the latest research to analytics and advisory services that help identify growth opportunities from accounts, payments and industry data, we help clients access and act on data to create better outcomes
Fiserv bank platforms – Cleartouch, DNA, Precision, Premier, Signature – enable banks to efficiently manage a wide range of activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans, customer information management, and general ledger and accounting tasks. Each Fiserv bank platform has unique capabilities, but they all help our clients improve customer service and streamline their back-office operations.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.