You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
In this role you will be a member of Fiserv’s Corporate Audit Services (CAS) Department, an international team covering a wide range and scope of audit activities in the highly regulated payments and card industry. As an IT Audit Manager, you will assist the CAS Department in accomplishing its objectives by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of Fiserv’s governance, risk management and internal control environment by performing independent evaluations of the adequacy and effectiveness of Fiserv’s technology operations. You will be assigned to lead a variety of complex IT focused audits including IT governance, service and projects delivery, and audits of IT technical domains such as networks, infrastructure, and applications both in the US and internationally. Audits will have a heavy emphasis in Cybersecurity, Information Security, and Data Privacy/Protection.
Given your leadership position, you will plan and execute each technology audit in accordance with the department’s policies and procedures, provide guidance and direction to the planning process and the execution of field work such as overseeing interviews and walkthroughs, reviewing materials, the design and execution of audit testing, analyzing results and drawing conclusions using the CAS Audit methodology and standards within the allotted time scheduled. You will be responsible for the audit lifecycle, staffing, scheduling, methodology and approach to testing and fieldwork and finally, the quality and timeliness of all work products you oversee. You will be expected to provide weekly, monthly, or periodic status reporting and work with the CAS leadership team to ensure the appropriate allocation and assignment of resources.
You will have a primary role in recruiting, developing, and mentoring Senior and Staff Auditors. As a manager of staff, you will be responsible for conducting regular one on one meetings with staff, conducting post engagement performance evaluations as well as periodic or annual written performance evaluations for direct staff.
As an Audit Manager, you may contribute to the development of the annual audit plan and the annual audit risk assessment process. You will be asked to contribute to the strategic and proactive consultation process to identify risk to the achievement of management objectives, determining effective and efficient risk mitigation, maintaining key business relationships, and identifying themes, trends, and emerging risks for escalation.
Your contribution and assignment to each audit will ensure your continued development as an audit leader providing progressive exposure to the payments industry, its operational elements, and regulatory obligations.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration
• Bachelor's degree, with emphasis in accounting, finance, management, information systems, or general business or equivalent field
• 5-7 years’ experience in auditing the following Information Technology or Security activities: IT governance, service and project delivery, or IT technical domains such as networks, infrastructure, or applications, including at least two years managing other professionals
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge of GAAP/IFRS, the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (Standards) and the latest audit techniques
• Demonstrated ability applying Internal Auditing principles, methodology and standards in a risk-based environment across a variety of audit areas at varying degrees of complexity including experience with identifying emerging IT trends, protecting enterprise data and safeguarding technology
• Demonstrated experience in developing Risk Frameworks, executing risk-based audits, and completing workflow and related control assessments
• Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following: Info Security/Cyber security protocols and controls, Accounting and Finance Principles, Internal Controls, Risk Management or Regulatory Compliance regulations, standards, or frameworks such as FASB, COSO, FFIEC, NIST or PCI
• Significant experience with test development, sampling, statistics, and evidence gathering
• Sound analytical and critical thinking, the ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships and excellent communication skills (written, oral and listening)
• CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE or other applicable professional certifications or candidates for certification strongly preferred
• Computer proficiency, specifically Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, etc.) and Teammate
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Experience in analysis, data analysis, data visualization, mathematics, statistical data mining, data science (a portion but not all managers)
• Previous experience with one or more of the following:SAS Software, Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx, or other data analysis tools
Travel required: Up to 30%
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.