You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Manager, Client Technical Support do?
Do you thrive in a dynamic, committed, and professional environment and would you like to be a part of a team that affects change? At Fiserv we celebrate diversity and want you to lead our client-facing support team responsible for servicing our financial institution clients. You will provide mentorship, leadership, workflow management and quality direction to your client support team. Do you enjoy helping your team respond effectively to client inquiries while solving problems associated with the use of our online financial service products and services? Are you ready to contribute to a meaningful role at a creative and growing company? Then we would really love to see you apply and join in our continued success.
As a Client Tech Support Manager, you can look forward to:
- You will lead and develop a team of client tech support representatives’ workflow by monitoring case queues, adjusting staffing needs and case assignment to ensure you deliver accurate and timely responses to our clients and meet service levels.
- Provide instructional mentorship and advise how to best handle complex issues by coaching the team to be effective in our client communication.
- You will analyze and resolve client problems by handling escalated items and aiding the client support representatives in finding the best solutions.
- Interface and maintain an excellent working relationship with other internal departments and clients while working on and completing client requests.
- Write and deliver performance appraisals for team members, coach and mentor, and work through performance improvement plans.
- You will conduct ongoing reviews of existing procedures and processes and write and implement new or revised procedures / processes to ensure or improve the quality and efficiency of department.
- You can courageously lead a team, making tough decisions and owning those decisions
- You can help the team understand strategic direction and metric driven performance and how it relates to the business goals
- You can multitask and handle multiple priorities with superb attention to detail in a high-energy and agile environment
- Can collaborate with all levels associates and managers for both internal and external customers
- You are responsible for providing on-call support after hours as needed to ensure our customers' successful operations
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years of customer service experience
- 4+ years of experience managing a team
- Experience working in the banking/financial technology industry
- Experience working with both B2B and B2C customers
- Problem solving, change management, mentorship and development skills
- Professional and polished verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a complex environment working with high level clients
- Basic technical/troubleshooting skills
- MS Office suite experience; MS Teams, Outlook, etc.
- Flexibly to work after hours/on-call/weekends as needed basis
- Travel up to 20%
- Fiserv DNA and other Fiserv core application knowledge is a plus
- Project management experience preferred
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our
Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with solutions to our banking customers. We deliver comprehensive bank platforms and value-added products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions. We offer flexible technology solutions that enable financial institutions to quickly align to customers' expectations. With a modular approach to delivery, financial institutions can preserve platform investments while delivering both updated functionality and a consistent experience across channels.
From understanding consumer needs based on the latest research to analytics and advisory services that help identify growth opportunities from accounts, payments and industry data, we help clients access and act on data to create better outcomes
Fiserv bank platforms – Cleartouch, DNA, Precision, Premier, Signature – enable banks to efficiently manage a wide range of activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans, customer information management, and general ledger and accounting tasks. Each Fiserv bank platform has unique capabilities, but they all help our clients improve customer service and streamline their back-office operations.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.