You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Client Technical Support, Consultant do?
You will work in a dynamic, professional, customer service-oriented environment, supporting Financial Institutions on the industry’s “leading edge” products. You will respond to customer inquiries, research solutions and solve problems for our clients primarily with our DNA core platform, Loan Servicing.
In this role, you will gain hands on experience working as part of a world-class financial services technology company. You will help Fiserv clients fully leverage our best in class technology while using your technical expertise to find opportunities for technology enhancements and process improvement. You’ll receive customized development opportunities, including ‘in role’ experiences that challenge your thinking and broaden your skillset, mentorship and coaching, exposure opportunities and formal training. You will work with a fun and diverse group of people determined to ensure there are real business improvements that help Fiserv win. This is a great opportunity to develop the necessary foundation in technical client support. This role is a talent pipeline for future leaders. We want to hire you for a career, not a role!
As a Client Tech Support Consultant, you can look forward to:
- You will provide client support, including the correct use of the system and application procedures. Focus will be on our Loan products within DNA, such as escrow processing, investor processing, credit bureau reporting, and loan statements.
- Understand and manage client expectations ensuring client priorities and high impact items are addressed in a timely manner.
- Support our clients utilizing our products and services.
- Log, track and handle all incoming calls professionally, maintains current notes, provides timely and accurate resolution of client issues, ensuring client satisfaction.
- You will provide detailed analysis of issues received from clients. May utilize SQL or Logic to analyze client data.
- Be able to stage test scenarios in test environments, recreating and documenting each step as reported by client.
- Communicate progress and any potential problems to manager for awareness and/or resolution.
- You will collaborate extensively with internal groups to resolve client issues, actively contributing to the effectiveness of the team.
- Provide superior client support through excellent written and verbal communication, responsive follow through, and advocacy for client issues within internal groups.
- Support hours 8:00 am EST – 8:00pm EST, late night support rotation required
- After hours on-call support required
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- High School Diploma/GED; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in financial industry field. Preferably in the Banking or the Credit Union industry
- Loan servicing experience in the financial industry
- Customer Service experience working with internal/external clients
- Professional verbal & written communication skills
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Teams, PP)
- Flexibility to work after hours/on-call/weekend as needed basis
- Travel – 5%
- Previous experience with DNA and/or other Fiserv experience a plus.
- Experience making decisions and solve problems that are general in nature and for which there are precedents.
- Proficient PC skills & Microsoft SQL Server experience.
- Follow-up skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with time constraints, emotional situations and conflict
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with solutions to our banking customers. We deliver comprehensive bank platforms and value-added products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions. We offer flexible technology solutions that enable financial institutions to quickly align to customers' expectations. With a modular approach to delivery, financial institutions can preserve platform investments while delivering both updated functionality and a consistent experience across channels.
From understanding consumer needs based on the latest research to analytics and advisory services that help identify growth opportunities from accounts, payments and industry data, we help clients access and act on data to create better outcomes
Fiserv bank platforms – Cleartouch, DNA, Precision, Premier, Signature – enable banks to efficiently manage a wide range of activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans, customer information management, and general ledger and accounting tasks. Each Fiserv bank platform has unique capabilities, but they all help our clients improve customer service and streamline their back-office operations.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.