You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Incident Management – Severity assessment, initiate and manage bridge, document; categorize, times, recovery actions.
2. Problem Management - Create and manage Problem Records and Tasks to document Root Cause, Corrective Actions.
3. Change Management – Review Change Requests verifying proper processes, documentation, scheduling and approvals.
4. Establish data center polices and ensure adherence to corporate IT and compliance standards
5. Maintain a working knowledge of how various applications operate, how they interact with one another, skills to identify production errors and familiarity of the organization to contact the appropriate individual to correct issues.
6. Support internal and external SOC and PCI audits
7. Ability to meet flexible work schedules which are determined by off hours coverage requirements.
8. Focus on continuous improvement through automation, re-engineering and streamlining to reduce risk/exposure and optimize ITSM processes.
9. Troubleshoot issues for applications by reviewing application real time metrics and alerts.
10. Use / configuration of enterprise tools such as ServiceNow, Splunk, Dynatrace and Moogsoft
11. Experience with baseline performance transaction testing
12. Review service and performance compliance to documented standards.
13. Performs other duties as required.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Education – Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer Science
• Certifications – ITIL V3 preferred
• Minimum 2 years’ experience required -
• Type of work experience required
• Experience working in a diverse 24/7 Operations for Incident, Problem and Change Management tasks.
• Familiarity with Global organizations. Experience in US Banking Industry will be preferred.
• Familiarity with ITIL processes
• Familiarity / involvement with IT projects
• Have strong verbal communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Experienced in handling stringent SLAs
• Ready to work in 24/7 environment.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education: .
• An approach to your work that is self-directed and highly motivated.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
• Proven research and analytical skills.
• Strong documentation / transition skills
• Good Knowledge of risk awareness, knowledge of risk/audit disciplines and controls
• Proficient technical aptitude and exceptional personal computer skills – MS Office
• Strong team skills
• Experience working in the financial industry
• Ability to effectively assess operational inefficiencies and develop / re-tool streamlined solutions
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.