You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Financial Analyst do?
This is the ideal opportunity for someone who sees their future career path moving forward into a Financial Analyst Consulting Role. As a IT Business Consultant, in our DNA Card Services Implementation Group, you will get the opportunity to implement reconciliation services and best practices for Credit Card for DNA, Debit Card and Shared Branch implementations
As a Financial Analyst, you can look forward to:
- Managing and delivering tasks by completing project milestones within the project/task timeline under the mentorship of the department manager and or supervisor
- Supporting reconcilement of Credit Card for DNA, Debit Card, and Shared Branch Interfaces and accounting responsibilities as related to specific Card Service (switch) Interface modules:
- Managing the Pre-Conversion routine with the client ensuring data integrity of General Ledger Chart of Account & Product mapping acceptances, external interface testing and client approval; and assessment & proof of client acceptances.
- Implementing, training & supporting Online ATM accounting / reconciliation processes and workflows
- Adhering to project timelines, coordinate status meetings and overseeing modifications made to system parameters within client’s test and production databases in preparation for live card services reconciliation event.
- Working with project milestones or with the other Fiserv assigned tasks to assure that all applications interact according to specifications not limited to ATM/Debit and Credit Cards, Shared Branch and other ancillary interfaces for Fiserv DNA Card Service Implementation.
- Writing and or apply scripts via SQL to analyze financial data.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 3+ years of software application project management experience within the debit/credit payments processing industry
- Experience in Card payment services and related products, as well as the overall card industry, including competition and financial institutions.
- Working experience in SQL and Oracle, Microsoft Office tools
- Flexibility to work after hours/on-call/ weekends as needed
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- A very good understanding of Fiserv/ DNA and CCM products preferred
- Credit Card Implementation experience a plus as well as understanding of Lending fundamentals
Travel required: 50 %
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about us.
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
In this role you will be aligned with our Open Solutions division which offers multi-charter solutions to banking and credit union clients in a shared services model. Its flagship product, the DNA™ platform, is a real-time, open technology account processing solution for financial institutions seeking a modern technology architecture and looking to benefit from the power of data and integration.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.