You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
IT Audit Manager (R-10228281)
Position Description Overview
The IT Audit Manager directs and supervises the planning, fieldwork, reporting, and findings follow-up through the successful timely execution of audits included in the internal audit plan and provides strategic and proactive consultation in identifying risk to the achievement of management objectives, determining effective and efficient risk mitigation, maintaining key business relationships, and identifying themes, trends, and emerging risks for escalation. In addition, the position has the primary role in development of Senior and Staff Auditors.
- Appropriately plan and execute each audit in accordance with the department's policies and procedures. This includes prioritizing work areas, monitoring progress and providing a timely review to meet audit objectives within the scheduled time frame.
- Present findings and develop high quality reports for Senior Management.
- Assess risk for operational, financial, compliance and technology areas and assist in the development of audit plan.
- Coach/mentor/develop team members to perform at a higher level by giving opportunities, providing timely continuous feedback, and by communicating expectations. Work to strengthen staff communication, time management, decision making, organization, and analytical skills.
- Build positive working relationships with all team members and clients by conducting self professionally, keeping management informed of audit progress, responding timely to management inquiries, and understanding business processes and objectives.
- Keep informed of the latest audit techniques, standards and best practices through participation in professional organizations and maintaining continuing professional education requirements.
- Lead multiple audits simultaneously from planning to findings resolution, effectively delegate tasks, mentor others, participate in department meetings and initiatives, manage client relationships, and possess situational awareness.
- Continually reassess scope of auditable entities and control environments (do not just use last year’s material), recommend and drive departmental changes, and lead strategic initiatives.
- Understand the business to scope high quality audits, understand the audit universe and how it relates to other audits in the plan, keep abreast of current policies and business changes, demonstrate subject matter and business level experience, assess final risk decisions, and engage in business projects.
- Monitor budgets, ensure compliance with audit methodology, review findings with clients up to VP/SVP level process owners, manage staff, drive ongoing risk assessment activities, review workpapers and issues, ensure all documentation is updated and of high quality, and write audit reports.
- Possess project management skills, maximize use of audit tools, develop talent, review documentation for quality and delivery readiness, and maintain certifications.
- Confirm the EWP database has been established by the Professional Practices Group.
- Work with the Senior Auditor and the Audit Lead to oversee timely preparation for all planning activities and deliverables: Announcement Letter, Planning Memo, Planning RACM, Client Requested Items, and internal and external opening meetings
- Oversee walkthrough completion and review workpapers; working with the applicable team member to write up any control design-related exception
- Complete, review and obtain approval for the final RACM after walkthroughs have been completed.
- Oversee tests of effectiveness testing procedures development, completion and workpaper review; working with the applicable team member to write up and related exceptions.
- Provide real-team coaching to members of the team to further develop their audit skills.
- Socialize exceptions with the IA Lead and Management to disposition and identify ownership.
- Prepare agendas and lead weekly internal and external audit update meetings, including on the agendas audit status, outstanding requested items, identified exceptions and other concerns/comments.
- Ensure testing workpapers are reviewed and coaching notes cleared prior to the end of fieldwork.
- Prepare the draft audit report for the Lead’s review.
- Working with the Audit Lead, ensure the workpapers are submitted for the Internal Quality Assurance review, all comments resulting from the review are cleared, and the workpapers are finalized in accordance with the audit methodology.
- Assist in the preparation of feedback for senior auditors as required by the audit methodology.
- Oversee completion of all findings follow-up activities and electronic storage of supporting documentation timely.
- Complete findings follow up testing for remediated risks, and upload documentation into risk management tool for Director sign-off.
- Provide analysis and conclusion to support closing or re-opening findings.
- Oversee finding follow-up work of Senior Auditors as required.
- Provide timely performance expectations and feedback to other IA team members during engagements.
- Serve as professional resource to Senior Auditors.
- Develop ongoing relationships with key business contacts in order to assess on-going risk in an audit entity.
- Conduct self in professional manner and maintain quality working relationships with clients.
- Participate and assist in activities supporting periodic risk assessment refresh meetings and completion of the annual audit plan.
- Update and review dates maintained in Audit Project Tracker tool.
- Area of responsibility will include operational and compliance risk. Understanding of compliance topics related to, corporate governance, consumer protection, AML/OFAC, network transactions rules, or pre-paid operations strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (Standards) and the latest audit techniques.
- Knowledge of general computing controls (ITGCs)
- Timely submit “Client Request List” items.
- Ability to solve problems by continually looking for new or better ways to accomplish tasks, effectively balancing risks and rewards; Anticipates the longer term and big picture, foreseeing and responding to future trends and directional shifts in the relevant marketplace, industry and environment; Operates with a willingness to be accountable.
- Experience with complex systems in a processing environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation abilities to prepare communications, finalize findings and reports.
- Excellent analytical, project management, interpersonal and communication skills. Strong client service attitude; team player; strong desire for knowledge; adaptability.
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
Basic Qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor's degree, with emphasis in Accounting, Finance, Management, Information Systems, or general business or equivalent field
- 5+ years of public accounting firm and/or industry experience (internal audit, internal controls, risk management, compliance management, accounting, information systems/technology, or operations), including at least two years managing other professionals.
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- 7+ years of public accounting firm and/or industry experience (internal audit, internal controls, risk management, compliance management, accounting, information systems/technology, or operations), including at least two years managing other professionals.
- CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE or other applicable professional certifications or candidates for certification strongly preferred
- Fluency in 2nd Language desired. German, Polish, Korean, Spanish, Chinese, or Portuguese preferred
- Computer proficiency, specifically Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, etc.) and experience with Teammate desired
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBTQ+)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.