You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Implementation Analyst, Senior do?
You will provide conversion support to banks and credit unions by building data requirements for migration, reporting, and validation. You will map business logic, build reports, code cursor selects within conversion objects, perform code quality assurance testing, and conduct general data analysis to ensure accuracy and integrity of data and the DNA functionality. The Implementations Analyst, Senior position is a client facing role where professional communication, consultative support, and time management is required on every project.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, Mathematics, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in PL/SQL and SQL programming
- 5+ years of experience in system conversions and in a remote working environment
- At least 5 years of experience working with the DNA data model in a support, coding, or reporting capacity
- 3+ years of hands-on, financial industry experience in conversion programming or software development for information technology, loan servicing, deposit operations, or EDW.
- Proficient in PL/SQL and/or SQL, this includes the development of database objects and the execution of complex data reporting
- Ability to validate programming results against requirements and donor data
- Experience working within a data warehouse environment, creating views, building custom reports, performing advanced analytics
- Experience analyzing and interpreting data, solving problems and leading discussions on business and technical topics
- Experience working with Oracle databases and/or relational databases in implementations or financial service environment
- Solid understanding of banking, including consumer demographics and PII process, policies, procedures, reporting, and regulations
- Knowledge of programming standards, software development tools, optimization techniques, and technical specification experience
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks to completion with minimal direction and deliver on time critical project tasks
- Experience coaching both associates and clients through technical issues, projects, and general requirements consultation
- Ability to multi-task and change direction in a fast-paced delivery focused environment
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up to 20%
- Occasional weekend and holiday work required
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about us.
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
In this role you will be aligned with our Open Solutions division which offers multi-charter solutions to banking and credit union clients in a shared services model. Its flagship product, the DNA™ platform, is a real-time, open technology account processing solution for financial institutions seeking a modern technology architecture and looking to benefit from the power of data and integration.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.