Find Your Forward at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 company, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 23,000 associates around the world, we're pushing the boundaries of what's possible with deep expertise and a dedication to innovation.
What does an excellent Implementation Analyst do?
As an Implementation Analyst on the Bank Solutions eCommerce and Business Banking implementation team, you will assist in implementation, training, consulting and support of software; specifically (but not limited to) Business Online and surround products such as ACH and Wire Manager.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Lead multiple implementation projects with defined timelines for Fiserv clients via telephone, email and web based contact channels with minimal supervision. Projects typically are multiphase, including analysis, configuration, training, testing and support.
- Deeply track, organize, document and communicate all product implementation related activities for each client.
- Act as liaison between various parties for projects that involve multiple product offerings or interfaces for Fiserv and third party vendors.
- Develop and maintain a full grasp of Fiserv services and products and stay on top of relevant industry trends and standard methodologies
- Become a domain expert in the products that you are tasked with implementing, including being able to resolve small to moderate complex technical issues.
- Walk clients through setup, testing and procedures, including conducting training and client presentations.
- Provide occasional after hours support, as well as ability to adjust shift and work additional hours to support client implementations.
- Provide technical assistance and support to other Implementation Analysts and various Fiserv teams.
- Assist with documentation / review of implementation procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- High School diploma
- Experience with customer facing projects or in a client support role
- Financial Services Industry experience
- Proficient core computer skills (ex Microsoft Office, moving files between systems, Windows basics)
- Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Finance, Accounting or Business
- Fiserv core, Online Banking, Mobile Banking and/ or VRU experience preferred
- Time management skills to work on multiple projects and effectively meet deadlines
- Excellent communication, including written, oral and presentation skills to be able to communicate project status, product details as well as technical specifications
- Research and analytical skills to problem solve issues and determine appropriate options for clients
Travel Required: Limited - Percentage/frequency of travel – 0-10%
At Fiserv, you'll find a collaborative environment that values partnership and flexibility. Our rare combination of expertise and innovative spirit helps us deliver the most comprehensive financial solutions to banks and businesses worldwide. We're helping more businesses move money faster and more easily than ever before. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv.
About our Business Unit: Bank Solutions delivers technology products and services for community, regional and large financial institutions, whether they process in-house or through an outsourced service center. This group is responsible for product management and development, service delivery and client support related to the Fiserv bank platforms – Premier, Precision, Cleartouch and Signature. Each comprehensive suite helps clients improve customer service and streamline back-office operations by providing critical banking functionality while also serving as a delivery channel for an array of other advanced, value-adding Fiserv solutions.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More