IBM Technical Operations Analyst, Senior
What does a great IBM Technical Operations Analyst do?
- Analyze, resolve, and provide technical resources to operations staff in defining and resolving operational problems within a variety of applications.
- Under general direction, researches and resolves client problems and needs for Premier.
- Participate in Premier software upgrades.
- Work with product developers and SME’s on Premier application issues.
- Documents problems and corrective procedures.
- Serves as Operations resource on conversion, migration, merger events. Performs test loading of files and puts together live process. Work with Lincoln and Data Center resources on issues.
- Simulates or recreates client problems to resolve user operating difficulties.
- Serve as information resource and liaison to other Fiserv segments; participate from strategic, operational, technical and functional perspectives.
- Document and work on application issues.
- Attends on-going training to achieve level of technical skill needed to solve more complex problems.
- Escalation point for Premier application issues.
- Perform other duties as required.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
High School/GED Diploma
- 1 plus years of Unisys Workflow (WFL) and Unisys knowledge OS (MCP) experience
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Demonstrated ability to handle issues that arise with minimal oversight or guidelines
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Proven to be results-oriented with superb organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Ability to set priorities and maintain multiple projects at a time
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and able to interact with individuals in all levels of an organization
- Detailed-oriented with strong analytical, trouble-shooting, prioritization, and follow-up skills
- Proven to be motivated and a self-starter with demonstrated ability to work efficiently and productively
- Must be able to make decisions and resolve problems using experience and professional judgment
- Must be accurate, reliable, and be team and customer oriented
- Must have a strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Job Related Experience: Banking background and familiarity/experience with banking operations is advantageous.
Who we are:
Bank Solutions delivers comprehensive bank platforms and value-added products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions. Fiserv bank platforms – Cleartouch, DNA, Precision, Premier, Signature – enable banks to efficiently manage a wide range of activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans, customer information management, and general ledger and accounting tasks. Each Fiserv bank platform has unique capabilities but they all help our clients improve customer service and streamline their back-office operations. We offer flexible technology solutions that enable financial institutions to quickly align to customers’ expectations. With a modular approach to delivery, financial institutions are able to preserve platform investments while delivering both updated functionality and a consistent experience across channels. From understanding consumer needs based on the latest research to analytics and advisory services that help identify growth opportunities from accounts, payments and industry data, we help clients access and act on data to create better outcomes.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More