Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Did you know one of Atlanta’s nicknames is transaction alley? A big contributing factor is the high volume of financial transactions passing through Fiserv systems each day. Fiserv Engineering has a high-performance culture known for fin-tech leadership where we earn client trust every day while furthering our mission to move money and information in a way that moves the world.
What’s unique about Fiserv compared to others in fin-tech is our formidable reach across the entire ecosystem. We are looking for builders interested in impacting how we experience our financial lives and how your bank can bring meaningful value to serve you at the right moments. We do this today through online banking, but our financial lives and expectations are changing rapidly with new digital demands. Here you will be building for the needs of tomorrow with fast, fun, and inclusive teams whose work reaches millions around the world.
What does a great Front-End Engineer do?
Ready to make people’s financial lives better? The Front-End Engineer role showcases your ability to provide technical prowess across front end technology to breathe life into user interfaces. You are empowered to innovate, communicate, collaborate, and deliver with other engineers, product managers, and designers. You will play a crucial role in enabling the online experiences people have with their money to solve for a mixture of great user experience, product analytics enablement, and security as you iterate towards outcomes that impact millions.
You can look forward to:
- Showcase constructive communication, collaboration, and delivery skills
- Work on a focused team of highly capable engineers, and designers using Agile engineering practices, modern continuous delivery capabilities, and product analytics
- Dive deep into technical, and business-related fin-tech domain areas while tackling consumer grade user interfaces
- Collaborate with other engineering leaders, UX designers, and product managers to build on each other’s ideas to craft effective solutions, and breakdown business problems into actionable work items
- Have a strong sense of code ownership through development and deploy cycles with autonomy to continuously improve features
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- BS Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 4 or more years of relevant experience building web enabled products and services
- Passion in enabling high quality experiences through CSS, HTML, and their related optimization frameworks
- Smart system design with an understanding of how to ideate with others
- Meaningful experience performance optimizing web based front ends with Lighthouse
- Enablement of L10n and L18n
- Thoughtful and constructive code reviewer capabilities
- A developer level understanding of web-based security required
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- High volume systems knowledge
- REST based service development and integration experiences
- SaaS team engineering experiences
What you will get:
- A strong grasp of the fin-tech domain and a bigger role to play in the vibrant Atlanta fin-tech scene
- An authentic career path with a support cast that will help you along your journey
- Healthy work environment where psychological safety and blameless learning is fostered at every level
- Work-life balance tailored to your needs with a company that believes in work and play
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the eighth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
From understanding consumer needs based on the latest research to analytics and advisory services that help identify growth opportunities from accounts, payments and industry data, we help clients access and act on data to create better outcomes
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.