Financial AnalystJob ID R-10077467 Date posted 03/20/2017 City Alpharetta State/Region Georgia Country United States
About the Role:
This position will provide key financial and operational tools that will assist the Manager of FP&A and the CFO of the Billing and Payments Group with monthly forecasting and reporting, strategic long-range planning, annual planning, and additional special projects.
About our Business:
The Billing and Payments Group is a $1.5B business consisting of Output Solutions, Biller Solutions, Lending Solutions, and Financial & Risk Management Solutions.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Formulate standard monthly, quarterly and annual reports and prepare financial analysis for management and stakeholder decision support.
- Assist the Manager of FP&A with the consolidation of submissions for month-end results and forecast updates in a timely manner and prepare a brief written variance analysis for executive review.
- Assist the Manager of FP&A in the coordination of the annual long-range plan, annual budget, and monthly full-year forecast updates, including compiling and analyzing contributor submissions and providing suggestions for improvement where needed.
- Partner closely with the accounting team to ensure expenses are booked accurately.
- Regularly engage in FP&A process improvement activities which include reporting automaton, streamlining and other initiatives to reduce turnaround time and improve accuracies.
- Engage in special projects as identified by the Manager of FP&A and CFO of Billing and Payments Group.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics Required.
- 1+ years of Finance or Accounting experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills, in particular, an attention to detail and the ability to prepare reports in a timely and effective manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to examine and verify financial documents and reports and skill in analyzing and interpreting financial data.
- Proficiency with SAP, SAP Business Analyzer, or SAP Business Planning & Consolidation is a plus.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv.