You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great (insert position title) do?
The Fiserv Global Technology Transformation organization is looking to hire an API Enterprise Architect / Engineer for global API Management & integration environment. This person will be responsible for working with development teams to design Fiserv’s go forward API integration services platform. In this role, you will be supporting enterprise solutions with your extensive experience in API Management. You will be responsible for the Solution Architecture for the API platform and API on-boarding. The API Enterprise Architect/Engineer is responsible for ensuring well designed APIs with adherence to standards developed for the platform. They are the key resource for ensuring quality delivery by developers by doing code reviews or putting a process in place to have peer review of code. API Architects are also developers, which provides perspective for better designs. They will interact with Fiserv's wider governance and centers of excellence to ensure all APIs are developed along the same guidelines, but will adapt those guidelines as necessary for each unit/division. In a sense, Architects are a local extension of the API Center of Excellence when it comes to enforcing essential standards and promoting design best practices. They also directly influence the software architecture behind the API, and encourage code re-use and collaboration across teams
Basic Qualifications for Consideration: Advanced verbal and written communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively
- Own the Solution Architecture for the API platform
- Create API Specification designs
- Set and maintain programming standards
- Maintain the “template” API Proxy
- Conduct code reviews and coach developers
- Resolve design conflicts working across various roles
- Implement APIs and maintain their lifecycle
- Develop API proxies
- Design and develop REST APIs using API Management platform. Create REST API documentation
- Convert web services from SOAP to REST or vice-versa, using API management platform
- Implement requirements of the API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, request and response modifications etc. using API management platform
- Maintain programming standards and ensure the usage of the pattern / template for API Proxy
- Conduct code reviews and coach developers
- Ensure proper approach on traffic control and API security
- Standardize the CI/CD setup for API management tools and automated deployment
- Maintain the SLA, health and well-being of the API platform infrastructure
- Automation of API testing
- Solid understanding of API and integration design principles
- API focused integration design and patterns experience for the web
- Experience implementing requirements of the API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, request and response modifications etc. using API management platform
- Experience with designing and developing API proxies and REST APIs using API Management platform
- Understanding of RESTful and SOAP Services
- Experience with converting web services from SOAP to RESTful or vice-versa, using API management platform
- Experience with API testing automation
- Knowledge of Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Significant experience designing, deploying, and supporting production cloud environments, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, and private cloud environments.
- Expertise in configuring the Apigee Private Cloud platform, including keystores, truststores, and KVMs
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Experience with version control software such as Git/Bitbucket.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API Protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP & XML).
- Experience in Drupal portal.
- Hands on experience in Apigee Configurations, Management and APIGEE testing.
- Experience with CI/CD Tools (Jenkins, GitHub) for Apigee proxies deployment automation.
- Ability to apply security, throttling, OAuth 2.0, TLS, certificates, KeyStore, and Trust store for the Apigee platform
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10 years of relevant professional experience or Master’s degree with a minimum of 8 years of relevant professional experience.
- Hands-on development expertise with the Google Apigee Edge platform including but not limited to installation and configuration
- Apigee installation and configuration
Travel required: 15-25% travel (every other month) may be required once travel restrictions are lifted
Who We Are: The Global Technology Transformation (GT2) organization transforms Fiserv tools and platforms to drive the integration and transformation of Fiserv platforms by standardizing, automating and optimizing our technology, making it available, scalable and secure. We bring TechFIN to the market, delivering financial products on the basis of existing technical solutions.
The GT2 mission is to help Fiserv evolve to become one in the client’s office through Fiserv-level leverage of:
- Availability, Scalability, Security
- Quality – as measured in the clients’ eyes
- Better integrations – move something from design to our clients and their customers
- Automation – through purposeful innovation
- Digital platforms
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.