You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Enterprise CICD Architect do for Fiserv?
The Enterprise CICD Architect partners with internal product groups and development teams to develop technical design and processes for continuous integration and continuous deployment of top priority projects while advocating adherence to enterprise standards through collaboration with multiple Architecture and Engineering teams.
In this role, you can look forward to:
- This position requires a high degree of collaboration with Development, Product, Engineering, and Architecture teams to provide the right level of agility within a defined delivery process.
- Ideal candidate will exhibit strong leadership skills, will be forward thinking, will be self-motivated, and will be able to work effectively in a diverse, highly talented team, continuously striving for excellence.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field and/or 10+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience interacting with customers to analyze, validate, specify, verify, document and manage solution requirements.
- Experience with .NET/Java development/framework, public/private cloud environments (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud), and Automation/Continuous Integration (Salt, RunDeck, Jenkins, Harness, etc.)
- Experience in SDLC including associated deployment methodologies, QA processes, and performance tuning efforts and Source Code Management w/ (GitHub and/or GitLab)
- Previous Development/System Engineering experience in heterogeneous environments.
- Working knowledge of automation and configuration management tools like Salt, Ansible etc.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience delivering enterprise customer facing solutions.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience designing and developing enterprise class distributed systems.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in the financial services industry or other highly regulated industries.
- Experience effectively managing multiple technology projects and teams simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- High organizational skill.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work efficiently and productively without direction or guidance.
- Capable of exercising extreme discretion and independent judgment.
- Ability to handle extremely confidential information in a professional manner.
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, with a high level of confidence.
- Experience designing and implementing high transaction volume distributed systems.
- Ability to work closely with development teams to solve complex solution challenges, drive code modernization, governance, and cloud transformation efforts.
- Ability to collaborate with Technical Leadership, Product Groups, Developers, and Engineers to develop technical specifications for top priority projects.
- Advocate technical architecture and build consensus for the adoption of new technologies across multiple functional teams.
- Ensure designs adhere to Fiserv standards, fulfill the business need and requirements of the project; evangelize and champion designs during review processes with the architecture community.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.