Find Your Forward at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 company, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 22,000 associates around the world, we’re pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with deep expertise and a commitment to innovation.
At Fiserv, you’ll find a collaborative environment that values teamwork and open-mindedness. Our unique combination of expertise and innovative spirit helps us deliver the most comprehensive financial solutions to banks and businesses worldwide. We’re helping more businesses move money faster and more easily than ever before. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Position Purpose : The Enterprise Architecture team is responsible for the overall technology strategy and implementation approach as well as the Enterprise Architecture framework, governance model and technology standards necessary to support all of ePayments’ Products. The role of the Enterprise Architect is closely aligned with Product Management, and is accountable for providing the overall architectural guidance necessary to support execution of the Product strategy and alignment to ePayments-specific and Fiserv enterprise-level initiatives. The Enterprise Architect works with various stakeholders within the ePayments division as necessary to deliver the expected business outcomes, including Senior-level Leadership, Product Managers, Solution Architects, Project Managers, Development, Testing Teams, etc.
Business Description: Electronic Payments provides solutions for electronic billing and payments, online funds transfer, person-to-person payments and personal financial account aggregation services to the financial services industry. Our award-winning solutions are developed based on extensive user testing and are offered in multiple delivery models to serve more than 3,500 financial institutions from community banks to credit unions to the largest U.S. banks.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain and/or manage the following:
- Technology strategy, implementation approach and transitional roadmaps
- Enterprise architecture framework, governance model, and technical standards
- Reference architecture for next generation ePayments platforms
- Operating model (people, processes and technology) to support technology strategy
- Provide architectural guidance to assist internal and/or external stakeholders
- Communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, clear and concise manner
- Computer Science or Engineering degree, or equivalent experience
Job Related Experience :
- Practical experience developing business and technical strategy, transitional roadmaps
- Practical experience developing enterprise architecture or solution architecture, or leading enterprise or solutions architecture team(s) or software development team(s)
- Demonstrated experience leading complex transitions to new technologies or methodologies in a large scale enterprise
- Strong working knowledge of fundamental design practices, including OO, SOA design principles, 12 Factor apps, micro-services, etc.
- 10+ years’ experience with high-volume transactional systems
- 3+ years’ of public/private cloud development experience (IaaS and PaaS) with AWS, Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, or equivalent
- 10+ years’ experience leading or developing SW applications with deep knowledge of .Net, Java, etc.
Interpersonal Skills (Required)
- Ability to work with broad guidance and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work with an integrated team of customers, product managers, implementation specialists and engineers
- Strong communication & presentation skills with ability to interact at all levels of the organization, both internal and external
Additional Experience (Preferred)
- Experience designing SOAP and/or REST based services
- Experience leading or developing web-based UI applications using HTML, JQuery, Angular, Polymer, or similar technologies
- Experience with SQL and a major RDBMS
- Experience with non-SQL database technologies
- Practical experience delivering Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) technologies preferred
- Practical experience in mobile application development
- Experience working within the Agile Delivery Framework; Leading Agile preferred
- Financial services industry experience preferred
- Potentially up to 10%
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More