You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Agile Coach do?
Digital Solutions is currently undergoing an Enterprise agile transformation. In order to do this and to effectively support the organization in the future, we need to grow our coaching base with knowledgeable individuals who share our passion for solving the challenges associated with implementing agile at scale. Ideal candidates are servant leaders who will be able to provide disciplined coaching, strategic enterprise transformation planning and support, and organizational change management services.
As an Agile Coach, you can look forward to the following:
• Implement transformation drivers, goals, priorities, and metrics with internal stakeholders and the Enterprise Agile Coaching Team.
• Understand Digital Solutions current business model and technology development and deployment approaches including all participating stakeholders, processes, metrics, and structures.
• Apply Digital Solutions transformation framework to assess product group readiness for transformation. Identify issues and blockers and implementing strategies to overcome. ¬
• Responsible for coordinating with the Enterprise Agile Coaching Team across sites to understand progress, identify issues and ensure we are presenting cohesive solutions.
• Coach internal stakeholders in approaches for handling transformation blockers and opportunities.
• Support, coach and help mature Digital Solutions to implement Agile at scale.
• Support, coach and help mature the Enterprise Agile Coaching Team.
• Implement and support continuous improvement of storytelling and communication framework for the transformation.
• Implement and continuously improve metrics to determine the progress of transformation activities.
You're the type of person who has:
• Familiarity with organization-wide agile adoption strategies and rollout plans
• Experience participating in an end-to-end value delivery transformation
• Coached teams and management towards improving agile processes and metrics
• Experience in change management
• Ability to coach cross-functional teams
• Ability to operate autonomously
• Embraced servant leadership
• Ability to assess and communicate progress against the transformation roadmap
• Drive for continuous learning
• Ability to demonstrate emotional intelligence and integrity
• Highly efficient in coaching the formation of a well-groomed backlog
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• IT experience in infrastructure or software development
• Experience participating in an agile transformation as an internal/external coach at team level, project/portfolio and enterprise
• Demonstrated experience in Agile Practices (Lean, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe etc.)
• Experience improving or transforming a process, group, or organization and leveraging change management techniques to optimize delivery
• Active in the Agile Community (user groups, speaking engagements, blogging) High emphasis on continuous learning, knowledgeable of new practices and coaching techniques
• Highschool Diploma or equivalent required
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelors Degree highly preferred
• 4+ years IT experience in infrastructure or software development
• Previous experience in a leadership role
• Solid experience in process improvement and change management.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to function in a fast moving and growing environment.
• Ability to influence others through collaborative efforts.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.