You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Engagement Director do?
You will be responsible for aligning the delivery organization to the sales process and then ensuring Fiserv’s ability to deliver throughout the entire implementation life cycle either on 1) large, complex, engagements or 2) a portfolio of projects for a specific client. Complex programs are defined as multiple product implementations combined with software development, systems integration and data conversion, large-scale ERP/Data Warehouse implementations, or custom product development, typically in excess of $10M.
You are responsible for delivering within specified time, cost, quality, and contract parameters and ensuring client satisfaction. Scope of responsibility includes oversight and management of multiple programs and/or products, demonstrating various skillsets ensuring a consistent usage of standard program management practices. You will provide overall leadership, vision, strategic planning and oversight of the execution of plans to ensure successful delivery against the overall delivery roadmap. This role will give you the opportunity to exercise a wide variety of skills and experiences as this role exercises your program management knowledge, your experience with large multi-product implementations and software development, relationship management, consulting and process improvement/organizational change, which empowers you as a leader to deliver on the promise of One Fiserv. Find out more!
In this role, you can look forward to:
- Formulating, gaining alignment, and executing on program approach, end state vision and the program delivery roadmap.
- Building and fostering a high-performance team ensuring predictable, consistent program delivery through direct management and overall coordination of all projects and tracks of work.
- Building and fostering client relationships and seen as a single point of escalation during implementation to build referenceable clients. Developing and maintaining strong working and strategic relationships within Fiserv and with the Client to maximize effectiveness and influence.
- Aligning the sales proposal, client expectations, Legal (Contract), Finance (Billing), and scope to ensure the solution is effectively understood by all parties in terms of the solution to be delivered.
- Ensuring a holistic view by coordinating with and monitoring all impacted business processes to support the transition from sales to delivery and from delivery to operational support.
- Ensuring predictable, consistent, and successful enterprise solution delivery by establishing joint agreement of the foundational Engagement Control components including establishing mechanisms to set and manage expectations.
- Formalizing overall team structure, roles and responsibilities, and escalation procedures. Determining, in collaboration with the various areas, the delivery roadmap, staffing plan, roles, skills, and allocation of the delivery team to meet and maintain targeted program timelines.
- Developing a communication plan aligning associated tools and acting as the primary escalation point prior to executive involvement.
- Developing an integrated master schedule and performing action/issue, risk, decision, and change management. Performing ongoing review of program status to assess results including developing and executing risk mitigation strategies.
- Being a continual improvement champion and key change agent by furthering the Enterprise Solution Delivery processes through effective utilization of standard methodologies in the field by mentoring, providing governance and capturing key insights to drive efficiency and effectiveness improvements.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
You are someone who has:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to pick up on nuances of client interaction and communications and lead complex matrix teams across geographic and business unit boundaries including work independently with minimal supervision, resolve conflicts, and mange problems.
- Can build strong relationships and strategic partnerships with external and internal key stakeholders’ diverse groups.
- Demonstrated flexibility and the ability to deal with ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Excellent planning, time management, decision making and organizational skills as well as deal with multiple constituencies and manage multiple simultaneous objectives.
- Excellent negotiation, conflict, and judgment skills to balance Fiserv and Client goals to ensure overall objectives are met.
- Solid communication skills; Includes the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization (internal and external) with attention to detail, quality, professionalism, and brand compliance.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 7 years of experience leading large-scale delivery programs inclusive of development and integration.
- 12+ years of project management experience with at least 5 years of program management experience delivering large complex programs (portfolio of projects) with multiple project tracks.
- 5+ years of custom software product development, systems integration, and/or software implementation service experience.
- Minimum 5 years of client facing consulting / professional services experience.
- 5+ years of experience with a distributed team environment; matrix management of multi-functional processes and teams.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite, MS Visio and Project Management tools.
- Experience in consulting, client relationship and written/verbal communication skills, including expressing ideas clearly and logically as well as communicate technical concepts to non-technical customers in a concise manner.
- Travel Required: Up to 50% to client site, incremental for internal meetings as needed.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) awareness.
- Experience in banking, financial services, and/or software industries
- Six Sigma training.
- Fiserv experience a plus.
- Process management/improvement in the area of solution/implementation delivery methodologies strongly.
Learn more about Fiserv:
Fiserv’s Enterprise Delivery Organization is a consulting team that manages Fiserv’s strategic and complex client engagements leveraging our Enterprise Solutions Delivery methodology. The team works across all Fiserv divisions to deliver large-scale solutions that drive our large bank clients’ transformation and growth. All team members should have experience in Program Management, Critical Path and Dependency Analysis, Facilitation and Problem Solving, combined with excellent written and oral communication skills.
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with solutions to our banking customers. We deliver comprehensive bank platforms and value-added products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions. We offer flexible technology solutions that enable financial institutions to quickly align to customers' expectations. With a modular approach to delivery, financial institutions can preserve platform investments while delivering both updated functionality and a consistent experience across channels.
From understanding consumer needs based on the latest research to analytics and advisory services that help identify growth opportunities from accounts, payments and industry data, we help clients access and act on data to create better outcomes
Fiserv bank platforms – Cleartouch, DNA, Precision, Premier, Signature – enable banks to efficiently manage a wide range of activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans, customer information management, and general ledger and accounting tasks. Each Fiserv bank platform has unique capabilities, but they all help our clients improve customer service and streamline their back-office operations.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.