You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Finance Implementation Consultant do?
Fiserv has a PS Finance Implementation Consultant position open within the Banking Group that houses our DNA core solution. We are looking for a self- motivated individual who will assist clients with training, workflow assessment, and implementation of DNA as well as provide support and custom configuration of our DNA solution. The goal is to ensure all aspects of DNA core functions are easily transitioned, while we prepare the client to manage their system independently. The Candidate will also be expected to provide recommendations and consultation to an existing client who has engaged our expertise for professional service engagements.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to install and configure one of the top core banking platforms in the industry! The right candidate will work closely with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure delivery/implementations and provide the outstanding solutions for the clients’ needs.
As an Implementation Consultant, you can look forward to:
- Supporting the consulting team
- Configuring and Implementing DNA Core Processing Functionality
- Documenting client and internal discussions and decisions
- Executing specific duties and groups of work as assigned
- Managing/resolving a fixed percentage of Service cases while preparing and escalating others to higher levels within the team
- Testing new features and functionality of the DNA product suite
- Engaging with clients and evaluate Readiness for conversion
- Ensuring client satisfaction
- Developing the new bank’s financial workflow of transactions to the general ledger through a set of DNA tools and mapping
- Assisting the client to define proper institution parameter and system settings, including but not limited to transactional workflow for multiple channels.
- Responsible for pre-conversion remote and on-site client assistance to ensure data integrity, which may include third party interfaces.
- Diagnosing and recommending solutions to issues.
- Responsible for assisting clients in writing business specs for custom processes.
- Responsible to assist client in testing any applicable custom code.
- Ability to travel up to 50%, within US and Canada
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- High School Diploma required; Associates degree or higher preferred
- 5+ years of experience working in the banking and/or credit union industry
- Analytical thinking & highly motivated to execute on deliverables on time
- Experience in MS office tools
- DNA core processing system experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Client facing experience with internal/external clients
- Flexibility to work after hours/on-call as needed basis
- Expertise in one of the following areas: Finance and Accounting, Back Office Processing (ACH, General Ledger, etc.)
- 50% +, may include weekend and holidays
- Prior conversion experience
- Experience with Monarch
- Experience with SQL
Learn more about us.
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
In this role you will be aligned with our Open Solutions division which offers multi-charter solutions to banking and credit union clients in a shared services model. Its flagship product, the DNA™ platform, is a real-time, open technology account processing solution for financial institutions seeking a modern technology architecture and looking to benefit from the power of data and integration.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.