You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company honored by FORTUNE Magazine as a Worlds Most Admired company 6 years running.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Intelligent Automation PMO Lead do?
Intelligent Automation is the continuum of technologies companies use to automate both transactional and knowledge-based business processes. Today, smart bots build reports, assist auditors, analyze tax information, conduct legal research, advise on medical treatments, provide investment guidance, and detect security breaches. Examples abound from every sector: the smart assistant on your mobile phone that tells you today’s weather, the customer service chat bot that helps you submit an insurance claim, and the feature on your car that lets it park itself.
Fiserv is currently seeking for a Director Intelligent Automation PMO to help steer and further strengthen our Intelligent Automation Center. You will lead the day to day operations of a dynamic team to ensure that IA projects are designed, delivered and tracked according to defined charter. The team will also be responsible for important functions such IA training, knowledge management, communications, change management.
Essential Job Responsibility:
PMO (efficiency impact management)
- Define structures, policies, processes and metrics to assess organizational gains for intelligent automation
- Own executive reporting including tracking/reporting dashboards and scorecards
- Design KPI's for the IA projects working with IA project teams
- Lead the IA Team P&L, Budget and Forecast (working closely with Finance)
- Participate in development and publication of IA related thought leadership and service offerings
- Coordinate with support functions such as Finance, HR, Procurement, Internal Audit and ER&R
Training and Knowledge Management
- Design IA Training Curriculum for internal and business use
- Run the IA training library- courses, materials, articles
- Execute IA training program- Partner with L&D to enable process and technical trainings
- Create/ Maintain IA playbooks, best practices and use cases as well as update Fiserv Intranet with IA thought pieces
Communications and Change Management
- Coordinate key elements of change management across all partners (e.g., HR, communications)
- Development of IA communication and key messages (in partnership with Corp Communications)
- Own IAC Program Management Tools
- Lead IA vendor onboarding and management
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- High school Diploma required, Associate’s degree or Technical Certificate preferred
- 8+ years of program management and/or consulting experience in a technology environment
- Working knowledge of Intelligent Automation tools
- Travel required: 50%
- Experience working and contributing to project playbooks, building schedules, balancing issues/risks, establishing communication plans and partner management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to present in a clear and concise manner to all levels within the enterprise
- Think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and prioritize tasks
- Results oriented person with a proven track record of timely project delivery for large, cross-functional projects with global partners
- Self-starter capable to taking initiative and working with minimal direction
- Outstanding MS Office skills, including MS Project & Visio, Excel and PowerPoint Experience
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification a plus
Learn more about Fiserv:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.