You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Product Champion do?
The Fiserv Global Technology Transformation organization is looking to hire a Product Owner for Fiserv’s API enterprise portal and integration platform. In this role, you will be supporting enterprise solutions with your extensive experience in Product Management and API integrations across the global enterprise. This role is a critical founder of Fiserv’s global API portal, setting market and opportunities across thousands of Fiserv customers. The API product owner will have influence into UI design, infrastructure scaling, security, and compliance for high-visibility The API Product Manager is accountable for understanding the customer needs and providing clear requirements to what data is needed and how this needs to be presented. In addition, they detail the requirements for API proxy developers to use and are available to API team to answer questions. The Product role should, at all times, emphasize the customer's point of view to the API team; they are the champion of Outside-In API Design. The API product owner articulates and defines the value proposition of the products being built. They prioritize efforts across the enterprise, communicate projected timelines, and negotiate requests from other teams or businesses that need features or functionality from the API platform
Basic Qualifications for Consideration: Lead supervise and report product performance throughout its life cycle including product strategy, product planning and issue prioritization
- Proven expertise in crafting product vision and strategy
- Partner with BU API Product owners to build the API program roadmap
- Maintain roadmap for the API Program including the API standards, API Data rights use, API Developer portal, Usage accounting and reporting.
- UI/UX design and iterative design (developer experience)
- Understanding and coaching of outside-in design
- Experience developing sophisticated business case and financial analysis across IT and business critical initiatives
- Craft a chargeback model for API Platform use
- Experience with education and enrollment of consumers into new products
- Sophisticated verbal and written communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively
- Knowledge of how to Implement APIs and maintain their lifecycle
- Detailed experience of SOAP to REST or vice-versa, using API management platform
- Maintain programming standards and ensure the usage of the pattern / template for API Proxy
- API focused understanding of integration design and patterns experience for the web
- Understanding of RESTful and SOAP Services
- Knowledge of Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Significant experience designing, deploying, and supporting production cloud environments, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, and private cloud environments.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 5 + years proven track record in product management
- Experience in conversations with vendor and project management
- 3+ years functional leadership experience
- Product management or product design experience
- Strong technical and philosophical understanding of APIs and API design
- Web product development experience
- Experience negotiating with various partners for technology solutions
- Experience developing in Drupal a plus
- Knowledge of Apigee Configurations, Management and Apigee testing.
- Experience with CI/CD Tools (Jenkins, GitHub)
Travel required: 15-25% travel (every other month) may be required once travel restrictions are lifted
Who We Are: The Global Technology Transformation (GT2) organization transforms Fiserv tools and platforms to drive the integration and transformation of Fiserv platforms by standardizing, automating and optimizing our technology, making it available, scalable and secure. We bring TechFIN to the market, delivering financial products on the basis of existing technical solutions.
The GT2 mission is to help Fiserv evolve to become one in the client’s office through Fiserv-level leverage of:
- Availability, Scalability, Security
- Quality – as measured in the clients’ eyes
- Better integrations – move something from design to our clients and their customers
- Automation – through purposeful innovation
- Digital platforms
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.