You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Fiserv is seeking a Market Research Director to lead ongoing enterprise research programs, focused on consumer perceptions and adoption of financial services. This research program has delivered insights into the financial services experience since 2002. It is the longest-running survey of its kind in fintech, informing how Fiserv and our clients worldwide reimagine the financial services experience. Results are used in Thought Leadership, in Sales presentations, and by clients in developing their own marketing programs.
In addition, this Director and team will need to flex to take on projects that include Associate surveys and other surveys done within the enterprise to guide direction on workplace and other strategies. In working with data sensitive in nature, and with PII included, this Director will need to exemplify confidentiality – above reproach. In this capacity, this leader will partner with HR in all regions to ensure optimal results.
The Director will work closely with internal business partners and consumer/business data to understand complex business challenges and define research approaches to address them. This individual will be responsible for choosing the best approach to optimize insights and resource. They will manage internal and external partners to the process, develop insightful analyses, regularly communicate with Senior Executives, and ensure timely, high quality deliverables. The Director will collaborate with stakeholders to help determine best practices and drive action that impacts business results. They will present survey results to marketers, product management teams, executives, and sometimes clients. This individual will lead a small, but experienced team of market researchers, and orchestrate the work to achieve high engagement and impact.
• Lead, coach, and mentor a team of 1-3 direct reports
• Work with internal business partners and external clients to define complex issues to be addressed in research
• Identify and drive opportunities for achieving established corporate goals
• Partner with businesses to identify, prioritize, execute and communicate insights from ongoing surveys and ad hoc analyses
• Collaborate effectively with internal business partners to drive insights into business decisions and outcomes, including marketing campaigns, client engagements, and client campaigns to drive adoption
• Develop and execute scalable processes to facilitate expansion of survey programs, and the onboarding of new businesses and stakeholders
• Oversee the design of questionnaires, moderator guides, and stimuli
• Formulate analysis plans that include key drivers, assessment of root causes, and a clear path for action on strategies and results
• Review analyses and reports of others—ensuring accuracy, logical consistency and value-add
• Synthesize results from multiple survey programs and inputs to provide a holistic view of the consumer and client experience
• Develop compelling stories and visual schema to simplify complex results and create memorable, impactful insights
• Adapt presentations to Fiserv and client executives
• Become familiar with and use needed information in enterprise databases, surveys, data warehouses, Power BI reports, research summaries, and other sources, then blend and summarize them to create meaningful analysis
• Maintain and assist others to maintain compliance with company policies and domestic and international regulations concerning data security, privacy, and risk mitigation
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Social Sciences, Market Research, Statistics, or Business
• Related work experience may be substituted for educational requirement
• 10 or more years’ experience with consumer or B2B market research
• Significant research experience in financial services a plus
• Experience with large project/program management desired
• Strong project management and people management experience required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Strong knowledge of market research methods, statistics and approaches.
• Ability to understand business issues and translate them into metrics and research design
• Demonstrated ability to formulate and deliver insights that affect business results
• Ability to quickly understand and use a variety of data to uncover a cohesive and compelling story that will help decision-makers take action; ability to summarize research results into crisp executive summaries and recommendations
• Ability to collaborate closely with other functions, including analytics, marketing, strategy, and operations
• Demonstrated project management experience
• Ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects with varying degrees of complexity simultaneously while maintaining high levels of quality
• Strong written, presentation and oral communication skills
• Negotiation skills; demonstrates objectivity and fairness when prioritizing work and resources across competing stakeholders
• Ability to influence stakeholders to ensure the voice of the customer impacts key decisions.
• Experience working in and navigating a complex organizational structure
• Experience using SPSS, SAS, R or other statistical software; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required
• Up to 20%
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.