You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Data Architecture, Sr Professional do?
The Data Architecture, Sr Professional will lead the development and execution of a data architecture roadmap and b e a key contributor to the team and provide authoritative technical inputs based on data quality and integrity to the overall project to ensure success and be responsible for influencing projects/initiatives and making decisions related to data including data quality, data architecture and data management best practices
As a Data Architecture, Sr Professional you will have:
- Experience in application development
- Hands-on experience with Mobile Web Application design & development
- Hands-on experience with Angular JS, MVC, REST Integration and .NET
- Basic knowledge of OWASP, PCIDSS
- Hands-on experience with response UI design and development using Bootstrap
- Very Good verbal/written communication skills
- Quick learning skills; should pick-up new work quickly and become productive
- Flexible and should be able to perform under tight timelines
- Takes up ownership, performs and delivers good quality work following BU guidelines and standards
- Knowledge of object oriented design principles and patterns
- Hands-on experience with multi-tier/layer distributed applications
- Good knowledge of implementing and consuming WCF and/or Web services
- Good knowledge of RDBMS design concepts and coding practice, Reporting
- •Good to have Content Management experience
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 10+ years of experience in data architecture principles, methods, techniques and technologies with various database tools
- 10+ years of experience in programming languages like MVC, .NET, Angular JS, Angular REST Integration, Bootstrap, Jquery, CSS3 and HTML5
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field; or equivalent work experience
- Note: Candidates with .Net Architecture, Development Experience and Azure exposure will also be considered alternatively
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Masters/Ph.D. in computer science, information science, computer engineering, mathematics, or related field -a plus
- Financial Industry experience is highly desirable
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.