You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a Senior Data Architect do?
As a Data Architect, your will be responsible for:
- Lead the development and execution of a data architecture roadmap
- Be a key contributor to the team and provide authoritative technical inputs based on data quality and integrity to the overall project to ensure success
- Responsible for influencing projects/initiatives and making decisions related to data including data quality, data architecture and data management best practices
- Provide expert data modeling and data validation services that produce flexible, extensible data structure design solutions
- Mapping of relational entities to use cases or business requirements and assisting in the development of data services
- Create and manage an array of data design deliverables including data models, data diagrams, data flows and corresponding data dictionary documentation
- Follow standards for database design and overall data architecture to assess data quality and act as a liaison with various technical service teams which include database administrators and platform administrators
- Assist in leading the development and implementation of various strategic data architecture initiatives around master data management, data quality, data management policies/standards, data governance, and metadata management
- Assist in determining the effectiveness of existing technologies and processes in relation to the data architecture, create necessary implementation/migration plans, and recommend new solutions as required
- Support analysts in requirements development, research and verification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field; or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of experience in data architecture principles, methods, techniques and technologies
- 8+ years of experience in data modeling large, complex database systems, Big Data Platform Architectures, Distributed Databases
- Demonstrated ability to define and execute deliverables on time and in budget
- Proven background of designing and implementing architectural solutions which solve strategic and tactical business needs
Candidates can be based in Alpharetta, GA, or Marietta, GA. We will also look at candidates that are based in Frisco, TX or Berkeley Heights, NJ.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.