You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Contract Specialist do?
A Contract Specialist ensures that colleagues and clients receive responsive and capable professional contracting support for a wide variety of transactions and deals. You will impact both client satisfaction and help Fiserv reach our financial targets by preparing, editing and managing transaction documents and supporting deals. You will gain product knowledge, company knowledge, and problem solving skills. This role will give you the experience and exposure to grow personally and professionally through an opportunity to work with a dedicated team of legal professionals.
You will provide meaningful contributions to the group by:
- Working primarily on single purpose agreements/documents (NDAs, SOWs, amendments, letters, etc.)
- Preparing initial drafts of agreements based upon contracting standards and unique deal terms or requests
- Managing form contract templates
- Drafting shorter sections or passages, primarily using standard documentation and a clause bank
- Working with procurement and commercial executives to verify terms
- Interpreting business and legal terms during and after the contracting process
- Reviewing terms against templates and identifying deviations
- Acting as a point person for the collection of information and feedback from disparate groups (e.g. finance, operations, security, product, etc.) during the contracting process
- Learning the business products and staying current with industry trends and news
- Assisting with research projects
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree or five (5) years of relevant experience
- One (1) to three (3) years of contract/legal experience
- Strong written, verbal and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented
- Strong computer proficiency with a variety of software applications, including MS-Office Suite and PDF software and excellent typing skills
- Effective time management
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Experience drafting various professional services and technology contracts, including software licenses and SaaS agreements
Minimal. 1-2 trips per year for Legal Department meetings
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.