You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Content Manager do?
We are seeking a full-time associate to serve as content manager with impeccable writing skills with specific tenure in the financial services industry. The content manager is a strategic role requiring five or more years of hands-on technical writing experience within a proposal center environment. The content manager will compose and edit materials for proposal managers in a timely manner while meeting urgent and pressing deadlines and can adjust quickly to the changing needs of the business. The content manager will be responsible for maintaining the content database to ensure all existing and new content are up-to-date in the centralized database to optimize the proposal team’s response time. The content manager will foster strong relationships with internal senior-level professionals, subject matter experts (SME) and proposal managers to analyze and interpret solutions into marketable, win themes for compelling proposals, presentations and other client-facing documents. The content manager will adhere to the proposal content process, including evaluating requirements, acquiring content from SMEs and team members, formulating clear and compelling responses, translating content and client needs into effective messaging and complying with all solicitation requirements. This is a fast-paced environment with many competing proposals in process so the content manager must be able to work independently and collaboratively from the outset with minimal hands-on training.
You can expect to-
- Analyze the RFx requirements to assess the level of reusable content
- Participate in proposal reviews, such as pink and red team reviews
- Participate in solutioning discussions to assess Fiserv’s differentiators, and translate those into substantiated win themes
- Serve as the editor-in-chief by writing, editing and proofing all proposal content for consistency of messaging, tone, voice and brand prior to submission
- Draft client-specific cover letters and executive summaries focused on how Fiserv solves the client’s pain points and objectives
- Edit proposal sections and correct all errors with formatting, spelling, grammar, style, etc.
- Manage the RFPIO Content/Proposal Management database collections (library) and archive by:
- Maintaining the content database to ensure all existing and new content are maintained in the RFPIO database to optimize the proposal team’s response time
- Working with marketing, product and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to write and update RFPIO content for all Fiserv solutions
- Maintain a broad understanding of content applicable to Fiserv’s products, platforms and enterprise solutions
Basic qualifications for consideration-
- Five or more years of hands-on writing experience within a proposal center environment, strong preference for creative/original writing
- Intermediate/expert knowledge of RFPIO, SharePoint and Salesforce management systems
- Be highly organized, attentive to detail, work well under pressure and have the ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects with competing deadlines in a timely manner
- Must have a proactive approach to work, the ability to think outside of the box, the flexibility to work with individuals at all levels and the ability to deliver results that ultimately lead to revenue generation
- Demonstrated ability to quickly acquire in depth knowledge of multiple product lines
- Must be an independent problem solver with the ability to solve problems with limited guidance
- Proven ability to understand and effectively communicate with multiple functional groups
- Demonstrate a high degree of competency using software products, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Excel), Adobe Suite (Acrobat, etc.) and content management/proposal automation software (RFPIO) is highly preferred
- APMP Certification a plus
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision,lifeinsurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProudof our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protectedveteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.