CMMS Engineering Manager
CMMS Engineering Manager
The Computerized Maintenance Management System and Engineering Manager owns the operation, accuracy and implementation of the computerized maintenance and asset system for facilities/portfolio within Global Real Estate. The position requires routine hands-on manipulation of the data contained within the CMMS system.
What will the CMMS Engineering Manager do? In this role, you will:
- Make decisions with in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve results
- Manage the CMMS computerized maintenance system for assigned buildings, ensure inventory of assets is correct and appropriate maintenance tasks are associated with each piece of critical equipment and that the system schedules the work as desired
- Work with Engineers/Technicians and FM team to ensure taskings are correct, schedule is understood by team and necessary documentation is prepared well in advance of work effort
- Provide on-the-job training and technical support to FM and maintenance technicians in regards to CMMS system
- Support implementation of the preventative maintenance program, including scheduling of preventative maintenance with a minimum disruption of building services, performing and/or delegating preventative maintenance tasks to the appropriately qualified maintenance staff member
- Assign Safety task in accordance with the governing Global Real Estate Safety Program and follow departmental policy for the safe storage, usage, and disposal of hazardous material
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace
- Prepare and present reports, statistics and recommendations as requested to support account work order and preventative maintenance activity towards SLA compliance
- Assist with due diligence and building evaluations for possible acquisitions or development projects
- Partner with Regional and Local FM’s to conduct various Risk and Operational inspections of all facilities within the GRE portfolio and document inspection report results and rectifies any issues, concerns, etc. with FM team
- Responsible for the development and implementation of Maintenance and Emergency SOPs
- Travel 20% or less on average
What do we need from you?
- High School diploma or GED equivalent with two years of trade schooling in electrical system design, refrigeration and/or HVAC
- 5+ years experience in operations, maintenance, and engineering supporting facilities operations
- Experience with CMMS maintenance management systems or equivalent
- Deep understanding the day-to-day operation, maintenance, and modification of building systems, which may include the following: mechanical (including HVAC, computer room air conditioners, chillers, and plumbing) electrical (including UPS, DC battery systems, PDU, generators, transfer switches, and switchgear), cabling (including data and voice, broad band), fire detection and suppression, life safety, lighting, temperature control systems, building management systems, and digital systems (including fire alarm, duress, card access, CCTV)
- Certification in two or more of the following: HVAC, electrical, mechanical, HVAC and refrigeration systems, process controls, mechanical power transmissions
- Proficient in basic computer applications and software such as MS Office
- Ability to read, comprehend, and execute administrative procedures, equipment manuals, drawings, complex work scripts, procedures, and maintenance work instructions
- Ability to calculate complex figures. Ability to forecast and prepare budgets
- Ability to perform equipment troubleshooting and diagnoses of general system operating issues and deficiencies
- Strong skills with Excel and other data base spreadsheet applications
- Valid Driver’s License
Additional Preference Given If You Have:
- One or more of the following preferred: Local Operating Engineer's License or Trade License, Systems Maintenance Administrator (SMA), Real Property Administrator (RPA) Proficient computer skills; familiar with energy Management System (EMS) programming and fire alarm systems.
- Experience with Tableau preferred but not required
Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 member, has been a trusted name in financial technology for more than 30 years. With more than 23,000 associates around the world, we're pushing the boundaries of what's possible in financial services with deep expertise and a dedication to innovation. We support a collaborative team that values new ideas. We’re leading the digital transformation for financial institutions, billers and consumers. Our innovative solutions and deep expertise are changing the way you move and manage money; securely, reliably and with ease.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More