You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Job Description: Client Services Technical Services Analyst
Summary: Under moderate supervision, provides product support to customers using telephone and internet channels. Using product knowledge, provides world class customer service to Fiserv DNA clients in order to achieve complete client satisfaction while maintaining client reference ability.
• Provide advanced troubleshooting of various DNA applications or related interfaces.
• Accurately assesses the client’s product issues or problems. Asks the client thoughtful and detailed questions and carefully listens to the user’s response to fully comprehend the need, product issue and quickly and accurately resolve the client’s need.
• Research client’s problems and issues to increase personal knowledge of Fiserv DNA products. Must keep skill set up to date on new products and releases by reading and researching advancements in Fiserv DNA products.
• May be required to go on-site to work directly with clients. Must possess exceptional communication skills and be able to effectively communicate technical issues into general terms.
• Perform advanced research and testing in order to analyze issues/defects and complete required documentation in order to escalate cases to the Fiserv DNA Development team.
• Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of five years of experience in the information technology field. Preferably in the Banking or Credit Union industry.
• Ability to work extended hours when needed. After hours beeper duty, late shift hours and extended weekly working hours are required as part of a rotating shift.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Must possess world class customer service skills and be willing to go above and beyond client expectations.
• Proven history of exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work on complex technical issues.
• General knowledge of the Banking/Credit Union Industry preferred.
• Prior use of Fiserv DNA products a plus.
• Expected to document processes and be prepared to cross train co-workers and provide training sessions to clients.
• Ability to install, configure and troubleshoot client/server software applications.
• Ability to configure and troubleshoot the following items a plus:
o Nexus Printing Interface
o Microsoft .NET framework
o Internet Information Servicer
o Various Microsoft Server platforms
o Advanced PC configuration/troubleshooting.
o Network Configuration/Troubleshooting
o Network/Local printing device configuration
o Cash Dispenser Configuration
o Oracle Database Knowledge
o SQL Programming Language (Read, Create and Execute scripts)
• Perform other tasks as assigned.
• Must read and follow policies and procedures as outlined in the Client Services Essentials document.
• Typical office setting or option to work remotely depending on skills and qualifications.
• Able to work holidays, weekends, late nights, or extended hours as business needs dictate.
• May require occasional overnight or extended travel.
• Option to work remotely depending on skills and qualifications.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.