As an influential Sales Leader, you will drive toward expanding Fiserv market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven, sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Fiserv sales teams have the courage to do what's right, demonstrate focus and work ethic, and are results oriented. The first and most important value at Fiserv is to do the right thing, so that's why our teams are tasked with operating with integrity and ethics. Everything we do has its roots in our aspiration, purpose and values. If this sounds like you, start the process to Find your Forward on the Global Sales team with Fiserv!
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Sales career at Fiserv.
- Good Listener
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Skilled Presenter
My favorite thing about working at Fiserv is the people. My onboarding experience was the best I have ever had! I felt welcomed and knew I could reach out to anyone for help. Fiserv knows how to take care of their associates.
Dale Dockter, Client Partner, Credit Union Solutions
I love working with our clients and being part of such a large company. The benefits are great especially the Fiserv employee stock plan -- the stock performs! I have loved watching my clients grow as financial institutions as a result of utilizing our products and services. I cherish the relationships that I formed with those folks. They are not only my clients, but they are truly my friends.
Robin Guseman, Sales Executive
The reality of being here is so far over and beyond what my expectations were. I just feel empowered when I get out of bed every day. I didn't have a background in finance or banking or anything along these lines. But that really wasn't necessary. It's really an enterprise sales environment, which means that the responsibility is not solely on my shoulders to sell or to work the process from start to finish. Our work creates an environment where I’m a part of a think-tank to deliver solutions – that is just a fantastic experience.
Jason Hughes, Senior Inside Sales Executive
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
What makes a fantastic Client Partner V?
As a Client Partner V within Bank Solutions, you will assume the leadership role in managing Fiserv overall business relationship with a small portfolio of large clients from a strategic and consultative perspective. Serving as the primary contact for the client’s executive and/ or senior level managers. You will be responsible for running and growing the overall relationship with key senior-level decision makers and influencers at assigned clients to build customer dedication and increase revenues.
You will also leverage Fiserv solutions to maximize client’s growth and profitability, utilizing various company resources to ensure client satisfaction, retention and increased profitability for Fiserv.
Your focus in this role will be on:
- You will develop effective relationships with the bank CEO/President, other key senior executive, and operational decision makers by actively meeting on-site. Understand the politics of client’s organization in order to appropriately influence decision makers.
- You will understand bank’s business problems, strategic objectives, ambitious standing, and critical success factors to determine best solutions.
- You will be responsible for using Fiserv internal resources, including business unit and corporate executives, to establish and maintain an effective relationship with the client.
- Develop and document an Account Plan at least annually that includes the integration of other Fiserv business units, establish a course of action to accomplish specific goals, and take the lead on the Account Plan with other business units.
- As a key component of the client’s Account Plan, you will help develop a plan to secure timely Service Agreement Renewals.
- You will monitor client satisfaction, facilitate improvement as needed, and regularly stay in touch with client’s key partners.
- Demonstrate industry trends and Fiserv competition knowledge to demonstrate Fiserv value proposition.
Revenue Maintenance & Growth
- Understanding and promote Fiserv capabilities, solution sets and match those with client’s needs, ensuring that Fiserv increases wallet share with each client through cross sales and Theme 2 sales.
- Additionally, you will understand the client’s business problems and strategic objectives; develop formal proposals for additional products & services that address the client.
- Ensure a fair return on Fiserv services rendered by following up on any client receivables and negotiating a fair resolution on any items in question.
- The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Qualifications for consideration:
- 7 plus in banking industry, with bank management and operations experience
- 5 plus years of experience running and growing relationships with large/complex financial organizations
- Confirmed ability to work with senior management or executives and requires minimal supervision and direction
- Consistent record of accomplishment in attaining/exceeding of quota based metrics. Including competitive sales renewal ability
- Strategic account planning experience required
- Ability to travel 20% - 50%
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Knowledge of Fiserv systems
- Fundamental knowledge of computer systems including host-based systems, especially financial data processing systems highly desirable
- Strong presentation skills
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
What is Bank Solutions?
In a world moving faster than ever before, Fiserv helps clients deliver solutions in step with the way people live and work today – financial services at the speed of life. With 24,000 associates, we help more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver solutions to enable today's consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with solutions to our banking customers. We deliver comprehensive bank platforms and value-added products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions. We offer flexible technology solutions that enable financial institutions to quickly align to customers' expectations. With a modular approach to delivery, financial institutions can preserve platform investments while delivering both updated functionality and a consistent experience across channels.
From understanding consumer needs based on the latest research to analytics and advisory services that help identify growth opportunities from accounts, payments and industry data, we help clients access and act on data to create better outcomes
Fiserv bank platforms – Cleartouch, DNA, Precision, Premier, Signature – enable banks to efficiently manage a wide range of activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans, customer information management, and general ledger and accounting tasks. Each Fiserv bank platform has unique capabilities, but they all help our clients improve customer service and streamline their back-office operations.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.