As an influential Sales Leader, you will drive toward expanding Fiserv market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven, sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Fiserv sales teams have the courage to do what's right, demonstrate focus and work ethic, and are results oriented. The first and most important value at Fiserv is to do the right thing, so that's why our teams are tasked with operating with integrity and ethics. Everything we do has its roots in our vision, mission and values. If this sounds like you, start the process to Find your Forward on the Global Sales team with Fiserv!
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Sales career at Fiserv.
- Good Listener
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Skilled Presenter
My favorite thing about working at Fiserv is the people. My onboarding experience was the best I have ever had! I felt welcomed and knew I could reach out to anyone for help. Fiserv knows how to take care of their associates.
Dale Dockter, Client Partner, Credit Union Solutions
I love working with our clients and being part of such a large company. The benefits are great especially the Fiserv employee stock plan -- the stock performs! I have loved watching my clients grow as financial institutions as a result of utilizing our products and services. I cherish the relationships that I formed with those folks. They are not only my clients, but they are truly my friends.
Robin Guseman, Sales Executive
The reality of being here is so far over and beyond what my expectations were. I just feel empowered when I get out of bed every day. I didn't have a background in finance or banking or anything along these lines. But that really wasn't necessary. It's really an enterprise sales environment, which means that the responsibility is not solely on my shoulders to sell or to work the process from start to finish. Our work creates an environment where I’m a part of a think-tank to deliver solutions – that is just a fantastic experience.
Jason Hughes, Senior Inside Sales Executive
Fiserv Industry Awards & Recognition
Learn about the exciting kudos we receive for providing our customers with industry leading solutions, our associates with an outstanding culture, and the marketplace with a brand to envy.Learn More
Fiserv is a FORTUNE 500 company with the Total Rewards package to match. Learn about the world-class benefits offered to all Global Sales associates at Fiserv.Learn More
Benefits & Well-Being
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
This role will be focused on accounts mainly in the Eastern and Central time zones.
What does a great Client Partner do?
They provide comprehensive solutions to Fiserv’s credit union clients. Serving as the primary contact for the client’s executive and/ or senior level managers, you will be responsible for managing and growing the overall relationship with key decision makers and influencers at assigned clients to build customer loyalty and increase revenues. This position will use Fiserv solutions to improve client’s growth and profitability, utilizing various company resources to ensure client happiness, retention and increased profitability for Fiserv.
As a Client Partner III, you can look forward to:
- Build and maintain effective relationships with the CEO/President and other key senior executive and operational decision makers.
- Understand the politics of client’s organization in order to appropriately influence decision makers.
- Understand the credit union’s business challenges, strategic objectives, competitive standing, and critical success factors to determine the best Fiserv solutions.
- Use Fiserv internal resources to build and maintain an effective relationship with the client.
- Develop and document an Account Plan at least annually that includes the integration of other Fiserv business divisions, establish a course of action to accomplish specific goals, and take the lead on the Account Plan with other business divisions.
- Promote client attendance at Fiserv sponsored events such as annual client conferences, regional client conferences and user group meetings.
- Develop a plan to actively secure timely contract renewals.
- Monitor client happiness, facilitate improvement as needed, and regularly stay in touch with client’s key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate industry trends and Fiserv competition knowledge to demonstrate Fiserv value proposition.
Revenue Maintenance & Growth
- Achieve annual sales quotas based on add-on products and services and renewals.
- Understand and promote Fiserv capabilities, solution sets and match those with client’s needs, ensuring that Fiserv increases wallet share with each client through compelling business unit cross sales and Fiserv Enterprise Solutions sales. Enterprise Solutions include Digital Bundle (such as Online Banking, Online BillPay, and Mobile platforms), Card Services, and EMV.
- Develop formal proposals for additional products & services that address the client’s needs.
- Ensure a fair return on Fiserv services rendered by following up on any client receivables and negotiating a fair resolution on any items in question
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- High School Diploma
- 10+ years in financial industry
- 7+ years shown success in a sales position servicing major or national accounts within the financial services industry
- Ability to travel 50%
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent business relationship building skills
- Adaptable/flexible to changing configurations and strategies
- Excellent verbal, written and group interpersonal skills
- Validated ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in the financial services industry environment a plus
- Knowledge of Fiserv systems
- Fundamental knowledge of computer systems including host-based systems, especially financial data processing systems
Who We Are: Credit Union Solutions at Fiserv provides integrated account processing solutions for more than one-third of the credit union marketplace, building a creative foundation for growth, as well as the technology needed to drive efficiency and deliver superior member service in a changing marketplace.
We have a lot to consider, from identifying and adapting to changing regulations and mitigating risk to keeping pace with evolving technology and providing excellent member service. Credit unions’ goals aren’t new. How they achieve them is. With the right tools in place, Fiserv helps credit unions eliminate barriers to growth, realize efficiencies, ensure compliance, face risk issues head on and provide the superior service members deserve.
Want to be a part of a team that effects change? Join our team and see why Fiserv is one of the Most Admired Companies!
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.